Post here instead of contacting your ex!

i ve been waiting for so long for you to contact you and when u did...of course u managed to somehow hurt me again but this time it didn't hurt as much i thought i would...im stronger than i was... sad but i can move along without you. you made me who i am today..

its too late.. you let me go and you forced me to move on and so i did..now you feel regret and you feel the loss...

this is what i felt and now you will suffer as much i did..

but its time to let go..

to let go of everything that i have you...

its over...

its done..

Well I have seen you yesterday and you looked great. It was nice to chat with your sister and Dad, I love them both. I just miss being apart of your family and with you. I had a great time with taking our two dogs to the park as well, I hope your cat is getting along good with all of your dads cat. I liked the two texts you sent me after I left. Life is ironic. I am just very sorry for all what we have been through. I do not want to reconzile with you anymore. You need to live life with out me, I have caused to much pain. As hard this is to type, it needs to be done. maybe, just maybe we can start something anew when you heal and I get better with my problems. I am over 2 months now in recovery and doing very well with it all. I am proud of what I am doing, And I know you are proud of me as well. I wish you all the best and we probably wont talk after yesterday for a while, Please just keep me in your memeries in a good way as I will do the same. I love you "F", and always will the rest of my life. You were "the one" and I screwed it up and will live with this regret the rest of my life. Have a good life....

I can't help but thinkning about contacting you. Just a simple hello how are things? What could it hurt right? I am fearful I know the answer to this. I could get hurt all over again and its not something I am willing to put myself through again. I need to accept that if there is going to be someone reaching out it has to be you. You were always so strong and stubborn even with all your issues you always had dignity, I admire that. I wish I could say the same for myself. I wish i could have walked away with some but I did things, awful things out of fear and hurt. I want to hear that you understand and forgive me for those things but its probably never going to come. How do I move past this?

My support system is letting me down, they are just as tired as I am about hearing about you and I. My step sister basically told me to "change the broken record". That hurt. I am doing my best, nobody knows how badly I've been hurt by all of this but they feel they have the right to dictate my healing???? How unfair. If you don't wanna be part of the solution then you're part of the problem as far as I am concerned. I have good days and bad days, nobody wants to know about the bad days. Do they think I want them??? Hell no! Just another reminder that I will never let anyone in ever again. It hurts too much, maybe I should be alone.

oh where to begin. i miss him. i love him. i am seriously po'd at him. i can but cant believe he did this. i wonder how he is thinking and feeling. if he has regrets about it. i wonder why the hell he texts me the 3rd day after the break up and then again 3 days later to tell me about a love letter to me his friend found in the movie he borrowed gods knows when. and why he would choose people over me. a whole lot of things. i would tell him he's a friggin jerk for doing it a day before my test AND acting like he was happy to see me and wanted to hang out AND stay the night at myhouse to be close! But i would thank him also for doing it now rahter than later. Id like to know the truth if there is soemone else. and i was just being strung along or not. I would tell him i miss him and i love him and i wish things were different and that his decision was different and he would have put in the effort and wanted to make things right. specially with himself. i would love to say how i really feel about his family and friends but i would not because of respect and it wouldnt be right. and it would make things worse not better.

I still cry a lot and i will NEVER let you know. You will NEVER get that satisfaction from me. You thought I would text you call you email you didnt you? well no. I am stronger than that and you said there was no me in the future when you thought about the future. After 4 years. and everything you said and how you supposedly felt. Damn you S.P.W. and at the same time i wish nothing but the best for you. and i always have. and dont even expect a birthday wish on the 1st because it isnt happening. by then if you would come around i would have kicked that door and bolted it shut and then put bricks in front of that door. Indeed....you wanted life without me. so you shall have it. i am giving you that request. I thought we would make it through no matter what like you said. And yet you just left. you didnt even try. and i knew you were lying too i just never said anything because i was watching. Your ex's number was in the trashcan of your bedroom home and cell phone from an ex you dated years and years ago. i didnt want to end up getting yelled at. but why did you have it and i saw she was a friend of your best friend's gf......? You are going to regret letting me go i know this. with all my heart and like last time it just wont happen this time and you will have lost whatever battle you thought you were fighting. you first FAIL. im sure there will be more.

I can't believe you bailed out on us again. How could you give up after all the love we shared? You used me, insulted me, crushed my ego and then text message me that you will always be there for me. What kind of a person are you? You should be ashamed of yourself. How could you make goals with me, house, kids, marriage and break up 3 times with me? I am glad I saw your true colors, I will never marry a woman like you, you are pathetic and you have no word.

Thank you for leaving me, you did me a favor, I met someone better.

Oh and guess what? While you are out "forgetting" about me partying and hanging with friends and family. I am REALLY forgetting and moving on and when you come to sad state of realization in a few weeks, i will have become so strong that when you ask to see ME again. I will say yeah i dont think so. You had your chance and you blew it. i know you are my soulmate but i will crush that feeling and just go for someone who is just simply a good guy who makes me happy. and i will always be the "one that got away" cuz your stupid behind didnt try and make it work and just simply pushed me away dumped me and let me walk out of your life. You thought i would say there after you said it is over and hang out at your apt?? and even let you stay over?? what were you thinking!? man you must think im an idiot or were going to use me.

why did you message me yesterday when I was beggining to pick myself up and accept things? Why say those things to me? Haven't I hurt enough without having to worry about you and how you are feeling too??? No message today to even say you are alive after what you said!! Do you hate me that much. YOU dumped me and I'm the one whose suffering. I feel sick and anxious again today when I was begginig to pick myself up. Thanks for that. I obviously mean't not a lot to you but an ego boost.

I'll be an idiot if i ever let you back into my life.

I would seriously get a red marker and write "IDIOT!"

UGH. I'm feeling... happy.

I guess because all this time i mean't nothing to you. But you trying to break NC makes me... I HATE SAYING THIS happy...

The play ended on Sunday. A Facebook friend who didn't know I had you blocked emailed me and said you told everyone you all put on a fantastic show, that you were so freaking SAD it was over, that you loved them all and wanted to continue hanging out and having dance parties with them, that you didn't know what to do with your life now. That was a huge slap in the face. I called it... But still. Dance parties? Sketchy. A two month play and the people in it meant more to you than a two year relationship with me. And the pictures just keep pouring onto Facebook, too... The girl only emailed me because she thought this was a good thing. That I was right and now that it was over you'd actually have time to think about it. But I took it as meaning I meant nothing to you... More tears. Everyone keeps reminding me that it's easy to put up a front on Facebook. That this is probably your way of coping. But I'm not convinced. It could be that because you lost me, your best friend, you're going over the top to fit in with others and be accepted. Or that you think I'll check your profile through my roommate and you like to put on a show... But chances are you really did just have a good time. And you're so sad it is over... Much more sad than you were when our relationship ended... Will you ever realize? Will you ever miss me? Will you ever face your emotions and what you've done? I'm SO depressed...

been almost 5 weeks you made me soo depressed in that time i was wishing i wouldnt wake up the next day.but look at me now i found a shining light other than my son who wants me cares for me and would do anything for me like i would have done anything for you even giving you my last breath but i am soo lucky i didnt give you it because u would have taken it and wasted it. and look at you now. world turned upside down struggling to grasp onto your poor choice of breaking up i hope your enjoyed you 'i wanna see if the grass is greene'r experiement because now you have to live with it and that you choose wrong

Hey,

It seems like forever since I saw you last.

You still hold such a large price of my heart in your hands even though it is not what you want anymore. If only you knew what a wreck you have left me, its not your fault, I know that, I just wished you hadn't given up so easily.

I miss you so so much baby.

Goodnight, I love you

X

Thank you for not responding.

Thank you for leaving me alone.

At first I checked my phone a hundred times hoping for something somehow.

I was so disappointed with you for not contacting me you know.

I really wanted you to miss me.

Now I'm glad I don't have to change my number.

I'm glad you won't surprise me and complicate things.

Finally I can appreciate your silence!

It's about time because the time that has passed is twice more than the actual "relationship" lasted.

Thank you for respecting my wishes.

Even though I broke my own law a couple of times , contacting you.

As long as you read it, it's ok.

No I'm not fooling you or myself, it really is ok

On second thought...i think snubbing me is the way to go =)

I'm glad you are able to. It will surely make things easier because I don't find myself crying over you anymore.

I am slowly but surely getting to accept that what I wanted with you will NEVER EVER happen at all.

Again, thank you for being part of my life.

I still think of the good times that we've spent. I wish I could just go back and relive those moments over and over.

I still miss you

Ah no I dont want to know what ur doing ... No no... Argghh will not lose my ground! No no no! I will be strong ! I will be! Im not going to dwell on you ..! What is set and done, is done ! Trust yourself n know thats going to be ok because it is ! Really ! Its going to be ok you will through this and if you somehow manage to find info on him n he has another girl than let it be...

Just let go ...

It was bound to happen sometime despite my best efforts. You were walking home and I was driving by. I know you saw me and I definitely saw you. I have to be honest, you still are very attractive to me, still yummy. This doesn't help. I am still trying to figure out the look you had on your face. Was is hate? Curiosity? I kinda froze when I realized it was you, I didn't wave or acknowledge you in any way. It kinda hurt that you didn't wave or anything. But it is what it is. I wasn't prepared to see you, maybe you felt the same? Spent the rest of the night ruminating about contacting you, but I didn't. Baby steps still help.

Earlier I saw your roomate, he waved at me. I was surprised, I thought I was on "Super-Ignore Her at All Costs" mode. I have to stop trying to read things into everything that happens. False hopes are not my friend. I know I am not over you but I am better than I was and for that I am grateful.

This is going to be my goodbye to you. You have no idea how much this has affected me. You were selfish, you were inconsiderate with my feelings, and you were a liar. Yet I still love you. It's so rare for me to find somebody that I care about as much as I cared about you. Underneath all those layers there was something so unique and special about you, that part of you is going to be really hard to move on from. It's painful knowing that at the end of the day, the person who I am was not good enough for you and will never be. I know I deserve someone who cherishes every part of me as much as I cherished you, you were and are not that person. I wish I could change that, but it's not within my control. I have to let go. I have to pretend like you no longer exist.

The hardest part of this whole thing is accepting that it's over and accepting that you have a new girl in your life. I feel very powerless.

I have been doing really well the last few days. I get the few moments where Im feeling low and down but see the last 52 days since we spoke as something epic. Ive accomplished something going NC so soon after you revealed you had someone new and were too gutless to tell me. Have you any idea how you would feel if positions were reversed after three years ? I hate that you are the person you are. I thought you were something special someone I could see spending my life with and be really happy about it. We had it all and I did and would do anything for you... What you did over the past few months is not just disrespectful, selfish and spiteful, it has hurt me more than you have ever known pain. I hope one day you experience it, you will look back and hopefully feel bad. Its been two weeks since your last text and today I find myself really really really wanting to hear from you. To have confirmation I havent left your mind - Im certain I never will and know you will never leave mine, but hey. You have someone new to learn. I have stuff planned too, but they seem... Seem almost pointles knowing you wont be there to share them with me to know Im going alone for a while.

Im getting to the point where I think and feel I have the strength to contact you but because Im not certain, I know I cant. Not for at least a couple more months - and thats optimistic. I need to be settled and in my routine in this new country. Do you even know Im here yet? Has your lovely mother let it slip? Do you feel bad for the lies, the cheating, the guilt you made me feel for not trusting you when all along I was right to sometimes raise concerns in a dignified way? How could you behave like that? You tell me you love me and behind my back all that sh*t?

You have issues baby girl... I wish more than anything to go back so I could have left you the first, second, third, fourth time... But I was blinded by my total love for you. I have learnt love is a dangerous thing. I have learnt a few things that I wouldnt have done if I had not stuck with NC and kept away from escaping reality through alcohol. In some ways I want to thank you for breaking my heart because I now realise we could never have worked how it all was. You have some growing up to do and some soul searching. You have until April 30th to text me then the UK phone is cancelled. I really truly wish for at least one text by then. Better yet, an email - even though they are blocked your mother seems to be able to get them through despite blocking hers too. An email would show you had distinctly thought about me and what to say, a text takes jus seconds and can easily be regretted shortly after, I guess an email can as well but to load up your cpu, log into your emails... It all takes time, plannng, you would have minutes to turn back and turn away from what you would be doing. Yea, an email would make my day, my week, my month. Go on, send one, tell me your sorry or something, tell me you miss me even better, tell me you realise that the grass isnt greener and you are sickended by the thought of sleeping with that man old enough to be your father like everyone else is repulsed by it.

I think Im going to buy a journal and note down stuff. I have held off from doing that to date but feel that its something new in the healing process and something that needs to be done. I read this site a fair bit each day but need something new to keep the healing from going stale/drying up.

Make contact again baby girl. Please? Tell me you want me again so I can shoot you down...

We haven't spoken to each other in 4 days. That's not a very long time, and I know you're going through a lot... the thing that bothers me the most, is that the last time we spoke, I told you that I was very sad, and that I felt there was nothing here for me except my job, and how I wanted to get away from here and start a new life. A new life where people accept me, and things can turn around.

You made absolutely no effort into trying to make me feel better. All you asked me was "whats up with you lately man, ur losin' it." and then went on to tell me that you passed out again and woke up to me "freaking out"

I'm sad, you dolt. I'm sad because I don't know who I am anymore. You did this to me.

Remember when we first started talking? I enjoyed myself. I enjoyed my friends. I enjoyed going out and having a good time.... now? I hate myself. Hate my idiot friends, and can't stand going anywhere.

It's kind of funny how if you came to me and said all those things I recently said to you, I'd have told you whatever I could to put a smile on your face. I'd have wanted you to feel better.......and most importantly........

I wouldn't let 4 days go by without asking "how are you feeling?" just like I did exactly that last week. I messaged you and told you I was thinking of you and hoped you were doing okay.

Where's my message?

Oh, that's right........ you don't care.

I cried alittle two days ago when I was watching love and other drugs lols with J at like 11pm. Darn the touching dialogue lol!

Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.

This made my heart jolt.

I guess a part of me still feels hollow.

I still love you T.