how to perfectly pull off the lingerie?

FallingDown

and i don't mean literally pulling it off, haha. i'm 19, relatively young i suppose, and i've only had sex with one guy, my current boyfriend. we've been having sex for over 5 months and i just recently purchased a very sexy lingerie set (corset, stockings, the works!) to wear for him on saturday night when we're alone at his place. however, maybe due to my inexperience with this kind of thing, how do i do it? i've always worn undergarments that he loves, but this is my first time actually getting a full set of sexy lingerie to be used for the purpose of seducing my boyfriend. so what am i supposed to do?

-do i wear it all day under my clothes and then slowly undress in front of him?

-do i let him take it off of me and discover it himself?

-do i go to the bathroom to change and emerge in nothing but the lingerie and surprise him?

help! haha. i just want this to be perfect. i might even try to add candles or something, but i'm not totally sure. i'm used to having sex with him where we just lose the clothes and get down to business, so i want this to be really special and sexy for him. also....is there any chance that he WONT like it? do all men like seeing their ladies in sexy outfits?

Another good one is to wait for HIM to go to the bathroom and then get all undressed and lay accross the bed.

Agreed! That's one I've done before, on our 7 month anniversary I waited for him to go take a quick after-work shower and when he came back there I was, in my glory, on the bed in something I knew he would like.

And in answer to your second question, it has been my experience with boyfriend and guy friends that they all do like lingerie. I can't speak for all men but I'm pretty sure your bf will love whatever you have picked out.

Creativity and never the same thing twice in the same week means it's something exciting every time!

heck, I could imagine coming around a random corner of the house and getting mauled by my frisky partially/fully nude girl and liking it.

I miss it.

It comes down to attention and interest.

I can't edit my last post right now or otherwise I would, but I wanted to add...

If we were just randomly sitting in a room minding our own business, perhaps reading or on our laptops/computers/et al separated by different pieces of furniture and you're in a skirt, and I look up from out of my universe of not noticing you to see that you're looking at me with that teasing look on your face and holding up your underwear in one hand but otherwise looking every bit as proper and appropriate as ever showing nothing else out of place...my mind would be going nuclear. Signal = "Take me now" = Huge ego overload + Randominity = Excitement!

Lingerie is just a prop - an item. It cannot make up for a dullard mind!

Archived