Maverick32x
Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

This has been a really weird past 4 days... and I need to get it out somewhere....

The past 4 days, each and every night, I have a seemingly very real/lucid dream concerning one of my ex's..... for whatever reason I know I've never gotten over this chick, but I've been able to move on best I could....

The first dream had to be the worst.... just for the sake of getting it out there, we were spending the day at my old apartment that we had when we first started dating, and the point that sticks out in my head the most was that I KNEW I was just about to wake up, and I was on the brink, and she was like, wait on sec, and ran up kissed me, and said "ok, you can go" and I woke up.... firstly.. it scared the hell out of me... secondly... its sent me on this weird rush of emotions....

And from that dream, I've had another one each night concerning various things, not really sexual..... but still very "real" and leave me in a bad space when I wake up...

I have no idea why any of this is important, but I DO know that i don't want to carry this with me for the rest of the day, and then end up texting her trying to spring up a conversation, its been over 2 months now that we've had any type of discourse... she sends me the occassional text, which I see as bait to stroke her ego... so I ignore it.....

So yea, just wanted to get that out there... and also, I don't believe in any sort of mystical anything, like this is some sort of "sign" that we're meant to be together.... I think that my brain chemicals are getting all messed up, and by thinking before I go to bed "I'm gonna dream about her again" is just making this a self-fullfilling prophecy....

oh ya, I guess I should add that we've been broken up for like 2 years or something.... but we've had connects and disconnects throughout... some of them very intense~

Maybe you might crave a relationship similar to that of the one you shared with her? Just a possibility!

I recently started thinking about an ex I dated about three years ago. I thought about him for a week. I wanted to see him again and found out he completely moved out of the state and is living with a different girl. That's good I'm glad he moved on but I realized that it's not really him I want, I am looking for a relationship that is somewhat like the one he and I had, the way he made me felt, etc....if that makes sense.

The human mind is a strange thing. It could be any mix of things. Dreams are a sort of collaboration between your thoughts throughout the day, your thoughts before sleep, and any random memory your brain decides to pluck out of your memory bank. Yours just happen to have been your ex lately. I agree with the poster above me saying that maybe you crave a relationship like you had with her, but I really wouldn't look too much into it. Shrug it off and try not to think about it at all throughout the day or before bed.

Its amazing how a dream can make you feel like crap the whole next day right? I had a dream last night where I confronted my ex bf and the girl he left me for. I got in a verbal argument with her and my ex punched me in the face. (he was not abusive in our 6 years together!) It didnt hurt in the dream of course, but I was so shocked that he did that.

I cant stop thinking about this stupid dream!

Dreams can be so life like they can knock us for 6. I dreamt once that my ex-husband (still very much my husband at the time) had been having an affair and when I woke up I was in such a foul mood I couldn't barely speak to him!!

If you had something really special with this girl, I agree that you are probably longing to find that again and that is what has spurred on these thoughts and dreams. I'm sure they will start to fade away again soon.

Archived