Working together

k1k1
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

So it appears that I had to work with my ex. Only a few more days really, tomorrow, and Saturday.

We have not really talked in a few weeks. If feels very awkward to talk to her. My wall is up, and so is hers. We rarely talk at work, and it is extremely awkward. I feel as though, when I talk to her, I appear very cold. If she is not there however, I am my usual self, and can talk to anyone else in a joking way. If she is present however, Id prefer to sit in the corner and just work, without making eye contact.

I had a thought of just having a chat to her after work one day and just discussing what's wrong between us. Very unsure about this already. I won't see her after Saturday anyway. Perhaps its better to kill all my chances now rather than hoping for the best?

Well, we are going to have an honest talk about it. I know this for a fact - all she wants right now is TO BE SINGLE. I want this talk to just clear the air between us. I want it to even help me heal I hope.

I am sure she will want to help me get over her if anything, because I am struggling.

It is not going to be a talk begging for her back, but I will be sure to let her know I MAY break down if I talk to her about it, just so she can be prepared. There will be alot of questions, and I want her to ask me questions too so I can give my honest opinion.

Well if you think you may break down, you might not want to have the conversation at work. Maybe on Saturday you can say something like "can we talk on the phone tonight (or tomorrow, or whenever)? I have some things I'd like to say but not here at work." Then you can clear the air with her if that will help you heal. Hopefully she will be open to talking to you. If she isn't, just say ok, and walk away. Remember, no begging or pleading. That won't win you any points unfortunately, especially when she said no. Good luck.

I did call her and I have managed to bring down the wall between us. This talk is going to go ahead, the planned date is on Friday.

I have to work with her tomorrow. As long as I keep thinking that this relationship is over, I may very well be moving fowards.

Postponed another week.

All signs today were negative. Would friends even do this?

* If she wanted to show something to someone, she would show someone else first.

* We went out after, and I asked her to come with, her answer was no.

etc

I know this

* She wants to be single for the time being.

* She is scared to be my friend because she knows that I want more out of this relationship

Anyway, I hope this talk will better help me get over things.

Archived