What Women Want: abs and a future

anonguy77
7 shocking 😜facts about women ...
7 shocking 😜facts about women 💁body | Sound Health Solution

I am here to spill the beans kids. A female friend of mine who just happens to be drop dead gorgeous summed it up best. During a recent conversation the subject of her new boyfriend was broached. She advised me that she had been aware that he was a "nice guy" for a long time, but she never really noticed him until he started working out and "got a future." She then proceeded to show me a picture of him with his shirt off. So to all you out of shape dudes with no future I say, start going for the washboard and for godsakes get a future. This is basic ABC stuff people. And it's really amazing how I think some women are different, and am proven wrong each and every time. No matter how much they might love to have a male friend who is sensitive, kind and understanding, these are not the primary qualities they are looking for. Girls, look deep inside yourselves. You know this to be true.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm, well I am here to spill the beans, speaking as a GIRL. That generalization is like saying every guy wants a fake blond, fake boobed, easy barbie doll type. I for one do NOT like guys such as you described... And yes really, since thats what ONE drop dead gorgeous girl, as YOU described her, said that SHE liked, that applies to EVERY girl that is alive.

Hey I am just trying to pass along some useful information. My friend represents what appears to be the case with women I know, whether those women come off as intellectual, shallow, deep or something else entirely. It's not a bad thing. I believe it is evolutionary. As I was saying, women like the emotional support of a male friend, but when it gets down and dirty they want a man who can take care of them. Abs represent physical strength to overpower weaker betas and a future represents being able to take care of them and their potential family. If you look like a wimp and you don't have a future, you will not get far.

Hey I am just trying to pass along some useful information. My friend represents what appears to be the case with women I know, whether those women come off as intellectual, shallow, deep or something else entirely. It's not a bad thing. I believe it is evolutionary. As I was saying, women like the emotional support of a male friend, but when it gets down and dirty they want a man who can take care of them. Abs represent physical strength to overpower weaker betas and a future represents being able to take care of them and their potential family. If you look like a wimp and you don't have a future, you will not get far.

Well, you will not go far with this thinking. Good luck with that.

I also like my guys to beat their chests and growl at other males in order to intimidate them from stealing his mate.

I do believe the majority of women want this. Women say what they want then go for something entirely different but you can't blame them, its evolutionary psychology. When the guy pushes the right buttons everything goes out of the window with women, especially in the short term scheme of things. Rare gems are hard to find. You just have to look and hope you can find different. Hope can be a dangerous thing but lets not get into that shall we.

I do believe the majority of women want this. Women say what they want then go for something entirely different but you can't blame them, its evolutionary psychology. When the guy pushes the right buttons everything goes out of the window with women, especially in the short term scheme of things. Rare gems are hard to find. You just have to look and hope you can find different. Hope can be a dangerous thing but lets not get into that shall we.

isnt that the same for men as well...

Honestly, I have never really understood where this idea comes from. High school teenagers want this kind of stuff, not women. The only reason I would ever want a man more dominant than I is because it seems like they would be more fun to break. But once broken, they wouldn't be much fun, unless they could learn to love being dominated.

He's actually not too far off. I've been dumped because I wasn't "their type anymore" or in shape. I have heard two past guys call me fat and I'm not... since I started to drop the weight...more attractive, friendly, drop dead gorgeous guys are noticing me. It's just a thing people, if we like to admit it or not.

Not everyone is the same, but I have to admit, I'm even a little shallow. I can't stand guys with extra "love handles etc" I don't need the Abs persay...But I CAN'T be turned on by a belly... I just can't... So I can understand why a girl having a belly is a turn off...

The same things can be taken back and forth. Generalizing isn't always untrue. And by the way, he said he knows not all girls are the same and he's proven wrong over and over again...

Calm down and just take it for what it is. You don't always have to be on the defense and call someone out on what you believe is inaccurate and tell him he's not getting far. He's just offering advice and his opinion, which is really true for a good majority of the population. -I've found the same thing to be true vice versa in the stiuation from experience.

The same things can be taken back and forth. Generalizing isn't always untrue. And by the way, he said he knows not all girls are the same and he's proven wrong over and over again...

I believe you misunderstood the OP, or one of us did at least. I thought he meant that he thought some women were different, but he's been proven wrong (meaning his belief that women are different is wrong).

Also, everyone is a little shallow. I never said they weren't, but not every girl finds abs or even muscular men attractive.

Archived