Dont know what to think......

carealotbear

Ok I have started this second question again.

I have knowen this guy awhile and last year we started seeing each other for 6 months but I made the stupid mistake of wanting more of just seeing him as in going in to a relationship so we agreed in the end to just stay mates.

This summer we started things up again and its been really good were both single so were not hurting anyone he keeps saying hes not jelous of me around guys or speaking to them but what I don't get is he seems to get jelous and sometimes brings my ex bf up when hes texting and I keep asking him why and all I get back is hes "not bothered". We both just want the fun stuff I know I do.

He keeps asking me if i'm jelous when hes around other females a few nights ago he text saying im out with this girl are you jelous I text back saying no (which I really was) I don't know what to think has he got feelings for me but just to scared to admit it or is this all mind games its really more complicated than it sounds and were both 27 and hes meant to be more mature than he is which is why i'm confused . Hopefully i've not confused anyone lol.

It sounds to me he has feelings for you and wants somthing more than just friendship or a casual relationship, he wants you to be jellous because he wants to feel wanted by you.

No matter what if somone feels insicure they will be really imature because they dont know how else to act.

It depends on what you want from this if you just want things to be causual you have to stop being personal with him its just for fun and you cant really share close personal feelings with him, if you want somthing more go see him cuddel, let him know how you feel about diffrent things, just do couply stuff with him so that he feels that your actualy an itum rather than just friends.

We both dont want to go in to a relationship as were happy with the fun stuff its the jelousy and other things he does that confuses me if someone was happy with just fun stuff they wouldnt make someone jelous im so confused.

Yes, his behavior trying to make you jealous is strange. It may be an attention thing. Whatever the reason, it's pretty immature. If I were you, I'd just tell him that it bugged you and you'd like him to stop.

Well when he wanted to see me last week I turned him down and he got all weird and funny I cant drop everything when he wants the fun stuff and I told him and it was like it was my fault he went fine like he was upset and it made me feel bad itss signs like that its meant to be fun no strings commitment type thing.

Are you really happy with it just being the fun stuff or are you just saying that because you think thats what he wants? and that your scared that if you do want more he will take away what you already have?

It does sound to me like he wants you to only want him, by saying are you jellous of him being with somone else sugests he wants you to be possessive of him.

Well when he wanted to see me last week I turned him down and he got all weird and funny I cant drop everything when he wants the fun stuff and I told him and it was like it was my fault he went fine like he was upset and it made me feel bad itss signs like that its meant to be fun no strings commitment type thing.

Well, but this makes it sound like he can't handle the just fun no-strings thing. With that, he would not have gotten upset. It sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it to. He wants to have fun, no commitment, but he wants to get upset when you can't meet with him and he wants to try to make you jealous. It's a lot to put up with. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Archived