Honest Mistake?

Flashing Lites
6 Simple Tips When Wrongly Accused ...
6 Simple Tips When Wrongly Accused in a Relationship

my boyfriend called me the other night after a boys night out, he had a couple of drinks and called me reciting his ex girlfriends number and asking if he got the right number, i was extremely upset that this happened..he said that it was an honest mistake, do you believe that this was an honest mistake?

yeah unfortunately i do know her number b/c she used to call him all the time in the beginning of our relationship, his excuse for reciting her number was because he was just checking he got the right person :S and then says he dated her for 3 years so her number was etched in his memory..and we've been together for 2 years now :S

I dated my ex for 5 yrs, and I've been with my partner now for 3... I know my ex's number still of by heart. Plus his alarm codes to his house etc. Yet I dont remember my partners number at all lol.

Let me get this straight though... He rang you... Recited his ex's number thinking he'd rang her? Why would he try to ring her? drunk or not..

I'm with Sammy. Was he trying to ring you or the ex? Even if he says he was trying to ring you, I would be concerned. What guy that would drunken dial an ex while in a relationship admit to ringing her when busted? I'd be on the look out for other red flags because Paradise may not be as it seems.

Archived