He was going to kiss me, right?

Haven

I'm so bad at recognizing the signs. So, we were hanging out in his room, just talking and listening to music. This happened 3 times- there would be a pause in the conversation where we were just looking at each other (our faces were pretty close together) with eye contact and smiling. Each time I broke the eye contact after several seconds and turned away.

So he wanted to kiss me, right? I don't know why, but I was really nervous about kissing him. This always happens. If I don't care about a guy and am just merely attracted to him, I have no problem making out or hooking up. But the moment I might actually have real feelings for a guy, I just feel really nervous about kissing him.

He asked for my number and we're supposed to hang out later tonight. I hope he actually does call.

Also- my recent threads were about a different guy. I deleted the threads because I got way too worked up about the whole situation and really needed to move on. Hopefully that's ok.

I'm happy you've moved on!

Well, if there's ever a moment you want to be sure, just tell him you really wish he'd just kiss you, and say it like he'll never do it.

It worked for my ex.

Agreed! It has worked for me in the past, sometimes they just need the assurance that we are ok with them kissing us.

I hope he calls you later tonight and I hope all goes well with this guy...

I'll tell you with 100% guarantee he wants to kiss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

But if you give off funny signals its going to discourage him. Then you will get discouraged because you will think he doesn't like you anymore, but really hes just scared to try it because you gave off a bad signal. So stop those crappy AM radio transmissions and send him an FM that says "kiss me baby one more time!" *dances*.

lol sorry. That was terrible ^_^

I'll tell you with 100% guarantee he wants to kiss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

But if you give off funny signals its going to discourage him. Then you will get discouraged because you will think he doesn't like you anymore, but really hes just scared to try it because you gave off a bad signal. So stop those crappy AM radio transmissions and send him an FM that says "kiss me baby one more time!" *dances*.

lol sorry. That was terrible ^_^

dammit symbolic, now I;m missing my ex again!!! Terrible, absolutely terrible!! :splat:

Bah! I'm sorry! I don't know what I did!!!!!!

It's no proble whatsoever, it was the "kiss me baby one more time"....ahhhhh I loved kissing her!

But she stopped kissing long ago. We were truly a flipped roles situation...but then her passion died, or should we say she killed it? Anyhow.

I'm listening the brain Stew right now...the Godzilla Remix. Large metal drums really sooth my soul!!!!

Thanks guys! Took your advice and sent out better signals when we hung out again last night. We ended up hooking up and may hang out again tonight... he also wants to go on a real date sometime.

Also sorry about your situation, Lonewing

ummmm...

yeah, that's what happened to me!!!

It's one of my most cherished memories!!

Don;t be sorry abotu my situation. be Happy and Enthusiastic becasue now things are gong to get BETTER! As long as I was with her, such "better" would not have been possible because I was holding up her deadweight. Now I'm FREE!!!!

Thanks guys! Took your advice and sent out better signals when we hung out again last night. We ended up hooking up and may hang out again tonight... he also wants to go on a real date sometime.

Also sorry about your situation, Lonewing

Awesome!! Have fun on your date ^_^

Archived