Social Paranoia

7CardStud

Hey, haven't posted here in well about two years but I've come back because I don't have anyone to even bring this up with at the moment. So this is probably in a way my release.

The topic is Social Paranoia. I have always felt throughout my entire life like I never fit in, you get in a group of friends and they seem fake to you. You get introduced to people and you feel unwanted. I am constantly feeling this way, I feel like an outsider even in my own peer group. I feel like this paranoia actually gets to a point where it negatively affects my relationships with people.

I cannot open up with anyone, whether it be a family member, a friend, or even a therapist due to the massive amount of fear. I can't even hold onto a girl for more than a few months because they eventually find me emotionally cold.

The fact I'm aware that I am emotionally cold is what really eats at me and propels this even further. I haven't cried in 5 years, I'm on wellbutrin currently for depression and really am worried that with every seclusion I seem to make from the human race, it'll be that much harder to finally jump back in.

Your not alone Stud i have the exact same problem. I just can't seem to hold onto friends and its been this way since i can remember. I never belong to any group and i've never had a close group of friends i trust.

For some reason i don't trust people and i feel they don't want me there. So i shut myself off and never extend myself to meeting more people. I'm 21 now i really hope something changes in the future because i can't stay like this forever it hurts.

Archived