Never stop believing....

Celestialagape54
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if I am in the right place but here goes.

Today my best friend and I decided to go down to the beach and watch a sunrise since we had never seen one...it was amazing.

It was breath taking just to sit there and see all the beautiful colors that were filling the sky. The sound of the waves just crashing against the rocks and the salty smell that filled the air around us.

It helped to reassure me that the best things in life truly are free. We never take the time to enjoy all the beautiful things that all around us, we are way too worried about material possessions, looks, and all kinds of other things that are merely temporary.

So many of us are sitting here posting because we think we are not good enough that we did something wrong and that is why that other person left us or doesn't want to be with us. We should never feel this way, regardless of the way we look or act we are all special. We all have wonderful things to offer another person its just that they were not the things that, that person was looking for.

I know it sounds silly but things like getting dumped and rejection are a GOOD thing!! Why you might ask??

If you think about it when this happens we are merely getting rid of someone who doesn't want to be with us and we are making room for someone who does!! Isn't that what we are all looking for anyway? Someone who will love us and be there for us unconditionally?

I just wanted to take the time to remind everyone that you ARE worth it, no matter what. I know that when rejection comes along it hurts and you feel like you will never get over it ( believe me I was there at one point in my life) but I was able to overcome it. If I could so can you and anyone else.

Always believe in yourself and the fact that you are a strong unique individual who is worth loving as much as anyone else. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and putting yourself down remind yourself and make yourself believe that there is nothing wrong with you...that you are worth it and if someone hurt you or doesn't want to be with you ITS THEIR LOSS...for missing out on a great person.

You are not alone there are countless people out there looking for exactly the same thing you are its just that sometimes it takes some of us a little bit longer to find it...never loose hope for the minute you do that's when you have truly accepted defeat.

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if I am in the right place but here goes.

Today my best friend and I decided to go down to the beach and watch a sunrise since we had never seen one...it was amazing.

It was breath taking just to sit there and see all the beautiful colors that were filling the sky. The sound of the waves just crashing against the rocks and the salty smell that filled the air around us.

It helped to reassure me that the best things in life truly are free. We never take the time to enjoy all the beautiful things that all around us, we are way too worried about material possessions, looks, and all kinds of other things that are merely temporary.

So many of us are sitting here posting because we think we are not good enough that we did something wrong and that is why that other person left us or doesn't want to be with us. We should never feel this way, regardless of the way we look or act we are all special. We all have wonderful things to offer another person its just that they were not the things that, that person was looking for.

I know it sounds silly but things like getting dumped and rejection are a GOOD thing!! Why you might ask??

If you think about it when this happens we are merely getting rid of someone who doesn't want to be with us and we are making room for someone who does!! Isn't that what we are all looking for anyway? Someone who will love us and be there for us unconditionally?

I just wanted to take the time to remind everyone that you ARE worth it, no matter what. I know that when rejection comes along it hurts and you feel like you will never get over it ( believe me I was there at one point in my life) but I was able to overcome it. If I could so can you and anyone else.

Always believe in yourself and the fact that you are a strong unique individual who is worth loving as much as anyone else. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and putting yourself down remind yourself and make yourself believe that there is nothing wrong with you...that you are worth it and if someone hurt you or doesn't want to be with you ITS THEIR LOSS...for missing out on a great person.

You are not alone there are countless people out there looking for exactly the same thing you are its just that sometimes it takes some of us a little bit longer to find it...never loose hope for the minute you do that's when you have truly accepted defeat.

Lonewing,

Now that you mention it I am very jealous. Whenever I feel sad I always go to the beach and it just brings me right back to a place of happiness.

I feel that there is so much beauty around us and I should be focusing more on that. I love nature very much!! I feel that I am very in touch with it and that helps me alot when I feel that I am ready to give up.

When I go to the ocean I just let it all out an I just release in into the ocean there are countless problems, and heartaches in the world but if I feel that if I just release them into that endless blue beauty I know I will feel better.

I love the sunsets and the sunrises the combination of the colors and the sensation of tranquility don't compare to anything else.

Ahhh, you do have the ocean! And I don't! But we have miles and MILES of beach!!! ehe, if the ocean level just rose up 2000 feet, we'd be beachfront property!!

Southeastern Arizona is simply gorgeous...just don't think about the mine they will be putitn in that hill, and that hill, and they're going to just cut that hill out...don't worry, the copper is needed to build Pruises!! I'm a geologist, so I can stomach it...and it is very revealing about the nature of the earth and how the earth itself reforms over time.

Ahhh, you do have the ocean! And I don't! But we have miles and MILES of beach!!! ehe, if the ocean level just rose up 2000 feet, we'd be beachfront property!!

Southeastern Arizona is simply gorgeous...just don't think about the mine they will be putitn in that hill, and that hill, and they're going to just cut that hill out...don't worry, the copper is needed to build Pruises!! I'm a geologist, so I can stomach it...and it is very revealing about the nature of the earth and how the earth itself reforms over time.

Yeah I have the Ocean I have the whole Pacific actually....southern California is crazy but I am glad that I have the ocean to go to when I am not feeling like myself. Arizona really?? I have never been but I have heard that it is very nice! I have to make it a point to go sometime...Geologist? That's awesome I love anything that has to do with Geology and rock formations. I love how its interconnected with so many other subjects...

Yeah I have the Ocean I have the whole Pacific actually....southern California is crazy but I am glad that I have the ocean to go to when I am not feeling like myself. Arizona really?? I have never been but I have heard that it is very nice! I have to make it a point to go sometime...Geologist? That's awesome I love anything that has to do with Geology and rock formations. I love how its interconnected with so many other subjects...

are the people who tell the miners where to dig!!

Arizona is nice...but it can be frustrating. If you drive in the south western part you're gonna be bored to tears. And there are many parts of it that are like that, jsut big long flat boring places.

But then there are the mountains, and the ponderosa pine forests sometimes within a couple mile of Saguaros!!

The problem is, I go to other places now like yosemite and...all I feel is "well, it's nice?" Perhaps Arizona isn't as spectacular, persay, but it is home! And the best part at the hidden canyons!

are the people who tell the miners where to dig!!

Arizona is nice...but it can be frustrating. If you drive in the south western part you're gonna be bored to tears. And there are many parts of it that are like that, jsut big long flat boring places.

But then there are the mountains, and the ponderosa pine forests sometimes within a couple mile of Saguaros!!

The problem is, I go to other places now like yosemite and...all I feel is "well, it's nice?" Perhaps Arizona isn't as spectacular, persay, but it is home! And the best part at the hidden canyons!

I truly am jealous I love to go to the mountains over here as well, but most of them are surrounded by lush green valleys ( not that, that is a bad thing).

I have never been to anything like the Grand Canyon, I would love to go somewhere where there is hidden canyons and things like that...I am a bit of an explorer and I love to come accross stuff like this...

Sounds like I might need to plan a trip sometime soon...

Grand Canyon is nice...its a good start too!

After that, hit up Sedona, Jerome, Cottonwood...Basically, all the good stuff in Arizona is on a line between Tucson and Flagstaff - but not Pheonix!

Ok, there's also a really pretty stretch between Nogalas and Tucson by way of Patagonia!! Not as spectacular as the other palce, but nice!

• 4 weeks later...

I came accross your post and I surely appreciate the boost of encouragement, but it justs hurts so bad, I am still hurting and I know I am letting this breakup take control over me because everyone around me keeps trying to change the subject around me, its like no one wants to talk about what I have been through. I am really doing all I can to avoid contacting my ex since he destroyed my love for him to go back to an exwife because she chose to keep a baby after she saw she wasn't going to win his affections off of her advances alone, and that really bothers me cause I gave up alot, almost about ready to call the suicide line just to have new people to listen to and cry to, I just wanna get it out. It doesn't seem like he is thinking about me even though I don't strongly believe he will marry her again, but it does not matter either way, he said it to push me away! All that time we spent together and I still was not good enough bothers me a great deal. So I do appreciate the great post...

Archived