he's been my boyfriend for a month and..well..

onelifetolive

He's been my boyfriend for a month ...hes 22 and im 19. We really like eachother a lot, not love yet though. We've made out, and everything up top, but nothing down below yet. He will make jokes to my area and say "whats that? i wanttt itttt," and other stupid little things like that. I am willing to move in to the next step possibly..(not sex)..but im nervous for a few things:

1) i dont shave to well down there because i have never been that far with anyone. ladies please help!

2) i dont know what i would do or how it would feel so im very nervous

im scared as to what he will think if we go further. im not even sure if he knows im a virgin or not! please help, thank you ENA.

I would prolly talk to him about you being a virgin, From the way you talk about him it seems he would be really understanding, if not he isnt for you.

For the shaveing thing, I am not a ladie, but I would really prefer my women to be clean shavin or some effort atleast, so you might want to get some tips on that. Ive been shaveing since I was 16, ha lol. But I got other stuff to work around!!! haha.

Maybe I'm a bit old fashion but if I were you, I wouldn't sleep with him yet. Develop a stronger relationship with him. If I was my grandmother, I would tell you to wait for marriage before sex but times have changed and..I'm not my grandmother. But definitely hold out a while longer before you sleep with him. Make sure he respects you and he isn't just wanting to use you for sex...in the long run he WILL respect you even more and you will respect yourself for waiting. ...BUT, if you don't want to take that bit of advice and choose to sleep with him anyway and you're worried about your "down there area" trim it up, do a little shaving if a know how and I'm sure it will be fine. The first time having sex isn't the most memorable, believe me! It is uncomfortable but over time it gets better. Be safe.

love blade....i agree. i really do want to wait for marriage but im always scared of what he would think of that. and yes to boht of you, i want to tellhim! but i just cant!....and the shaving thing is so difficult. how am i suppose to get down under and everything without cutting myself and everything! lol. but i dont want to sleep with him yet, or for a whileee....even though i would love to wait til marriage. but i feel like he wants more, like maybe fingering. im just nervous

love blade....i agree. i really do want to wait for marriage but im always scared of what he would think of that. and yes to boht of you, i want to tellhim! but i just cant!....and the shaving thing is so difficult. how am i suppose to get down under and everything without cutting myself and everything! lol. but i dont want to sleep with him yet, or for a whileee....even though i would love to wait til marriage. but i feel like he wants more, like maybe fingering. im just nervous

The first time with any new person is gonna be weird and awkward especially with not much expirence, for the shaveing thing, do you have like a BEST FRIEND that your really comfortable with?? Ask her if she shaves, and or trims. See what she feels you should do. For me I prolly shave every 3 days, I use shaveing cream all over my "Area" and just go at it, I have yet to cut myself. Then again I dont have lips or anything haha. Just be really cautious the first couple times and the more often you do it over time you will learn!!!

Maybe wait another month and bring up the virgin thing?? I know its awkward to you but I have a feeling he would appreciate it.

soudns good to me about waiting a lil while. i think he will respect me more because of the type of guy he is. also, i do have a best friend i could ask which could work. im just nervous i wont do it good because we were talking once and kidding around and hes like " i love my girl totallyy hairless in spots where there doesnt need to be hair." he said anything else really grosses him out. so how am i suppose to get it like thattt lol..and smooth!?

ahh=(

Relax. First of all, if he has a problem waiting, he's not good enough for you. I've been in a relationship for 8 months now, and we haven't done anything yet, because my gf has asked to take it slow, and I respect the * * * * out of her. I'll grit my teeth and bear it for as long as it takes, lol. It's good to establish these things. Don't do anything till you're comfortable.

Also, from a guy's point of view as to the hair issue: I am also the kind of guy who prefers a clean shaven girl, and I take care of myself in the same fashion. That said, if I were with a girl I really liked, grooming would be the last thing on my mind, as long as it wasn't terrifying (small animals nesting, hair to your knees, lol).

Also, you know what's awesome? The link removed.

Archived