22 year old girl, 30 year old guy.

brazilgirl21
5 Red Flags In Relationships
5 Red Flags In Relationships

It depends on the emotional maturity of the girl and the intentions of the guy. If she is mature and knows what she is doing then no it isn't to much of a gap. If he is looking to use a young woman that is unaware of the pitfalls of life and has a history of preying on young women then I would say it is to much.

It all comes down to what they hope to get out of the relationship. If that is compatible then it has as good a chance as any.

Lost

I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. If you're both on the same wavelength with where you wanna go/what you wanna do in life.

When I was 18 I was with a 28 year old, but we were on the same kind of wavelength believe it or not. I think if you both want the same kind of things out of a relationship, it's not some gross gap or anything.

OK, it didn't work out, but it wasn't because there was some big difference because of age.

I trhink it's too much of an age gap.

And I really think it's not just about emotional maturity. I'm 32 and recently met someone who was almost 40.

Too much of an age gap in my opinion. I think it was the age that made it not too interesting.

Too much? Damn. I'm in a "23-with-almost-30" situation. It has me concerned. I know I'm mature, and have accomplished things at my age that many others haven't, but I also haven't experienced as many life things. But at the same time, I feel like we just click...

Too much? Damn. I'm in a "23-with-almost-30" situation. It has me concerned. I know I'm mature, and have accomplished things at my age that many others haven't, but I also haven't experienced as many life things. But at the same time, I feel like we just click...

Grat! good for you...

still though, opinions were asked and I think it's a lot of an age gap!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived