Dates with multiple people...not sure how to handle!

spainman_88

I've met a few women through a dating website, and have been on several dates with one of them....its not really serious right now, but we've been out every couple of days, its moved to intimacy fairly fast, etc. WHile I'm not sure if its going to become super serious (or if I want it to), between seeing her and a busy work schedule I don't have a lot of time to see other women I've met online. I went on first dates with 2 others before this, girl #1, became more frequent, and at the time I liked each of them and mentioned going out again. Now I'm choosing to focus on girl #1, but don't know what to do about the others who I did go on dates with, did get along with, and did plan on potentially seeing again at the time....

Any advice on how to approach it/deal with the others or this situation? Than ks.

well..... i don't know how many dates you have been on yet with #1. i would wait until you are exclusive before blowing the other girls off. if you ditch the other girls, then #1 tells you she is uninterested in you, then you've lost 3. maybe figure out where #1 stands first. and if she says she is also interested in dating, then just telling #2 and #3 something blunt and to the point like, "I've really enjoyed hanging out with you, however, i met someone i have connected with and i want to see how that goes. i wish you well on your search." I'm sure they would understand.

well..... i don't know how many dates you have been on yet with #1. i would wait until you are exclusive before blowing the other girls off. if you ditch the other girls, then #1 tells you she is uninterested in you, then you've lost 3. maybe figure out where #1 stands first. and if she says she is also interested in dating, then just telling #2 and #3 something blunt and to the point like, "I've really enjoyed hanging out with you, however, i met someone i have connected with and i want to see how that goes. i wish you well on your search." I'm sure they would understand.

Oh, I agree! Def make sure #1 feels as you do.

Archived