Conflict of intrests..

jennyy

I just began dating a guy, we've dated a bit in jr. high and high school, he moved away for a couple of years and contacted me again when he moved back. He and I get along great, but the only problem is, he's expecting to see me every day. The first day we met up since he'd been back, he stayed at my house from 2pm until 11.. I didn't want to be rude and tell him to leave, but I did say I had errands to run and he volunteered to come along.. lol. I'm tired of dishing out excuses, when sometimes I just feel like being alone. I guess you could call me a recluse, I love staying at home and reading or playing World of Warcraft.. I have a two year old daughter, so my private time really means a lot to me when I can get it. I do enjoy being with this guy, and he's especially adorable to look at, so I'd hate to have to give him up just yet, I just cant figure out how to put it to him that every spare second I have doesn't need to be spent with him. College starts this Monday, and I told him I have a heavy load, so I'll be doing a lot of studying so hopefully that can free up some space.

He does, he just wants me to go with him. I'm not a shy person, I just don't like parties.. or going out all that much. He did just move back here and hes been gone for a few years so I guess he needs to spend more time making friends again..

Archived