Are You Happy With Your Size?

Are You Happy With Your Size?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Happy With Your Size?

• Yes, and I look FABULOUS!
    • Hell no! I need to lose some weight right now!
    • Eh, I don't care much.

Where can I find these size happy jeans?

Any store you happen to be in has size happy jeans; just take all the ones that seem close to your size back to the dressing room and try them on one by one. The pair that fits the Happiest is the Size Happy pair of jeans that goes home with your Size Happy pair of legs and the whole rest of your Size Happy self!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any store you happen to be in has size happy jeans; just take all the ones that seem close to your size back to the dressing room and try them on one by one. The pair that fits the Happiest is the Size Happy pair of jeans that goes home with your Size Happy pair of legs and the whole rest of your Size Happy self!!!

You have got to be the most cheerful, uplifting person ever. You should have your own sticky that you update daily with words of encouragement.

You have got to be the most cheerful, uplifting person ever. You should have your own sticky that you update daily with words of encouragement.

I currently have 11 infraction points so there will be no new threads created by me any time soon!!! If you took a cross-section of me, you would find that I am a mixed conglomerate of a lot of different materials - some you might like, some you might hate, some which is definate to get someone off their rocker!

Having lived a life of constant disappointment positive reinforcement is just about all I have left! Ha! but positive thinking does have a way with imporving a situaiton even if it looks bleak.

Archived