Are You Happy With Your Size?

Are You Happy With Your Size?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Happy With Your Size?

• Yes, and I look FABULOUS!
    • Hell no! I need to lose some weight right now!
    • Eh, I don't care much.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at the perfect weight, the perfect BMI and everything...it takes a LOT of work though! Have to watch what I eat and work out 4-5 times per week. But it's worth it. Now if I can just get my muscles toned the way I'd like them to be...

(Uh, btw, size 7...perfect!)

i'm somewhere between a very happy and indifferent. i'm not unhappy. depending on the day, i feel better or worse than i did the day before. i'm a size 10/12 in basic american sizes (american eagle jeans i wear about a 12). i have large thighs and a large butt and wide hips, but i have a flat (but not chiseled by any means) stomach that i really like. i dont think i'm fat at all, but i'd never call myself skinny. i like myself. i dont want to be skinny. i don't think it's attractive, really. many many girls carry their weight so well and are bigger (like jenn does--she's a bigger girl and knows it but absolutely beautiful the way she carries it!). taht to me is much better than reality tv girls who are thin and tone.

Depends on my mood.

I'm fine with my size as I do not think that I am fat at all. Some days, I think I'm the hottest girl walking around. When I was in high school, I looked like such a little kid. I had to buy child large shirt size when I went to concerts. I'm much more of a woman now. I actually like my rump and legs...that's very new for me.

But, I am dissappointed in myself that I do not have the abs that I did when I was in my peak condition for soccer.

Not disappointed to actually do anything about it though.

size 14/16, love cooking, love food, and manage to do cardio/weight/yoga workout 2-4 times a week.

Blood pressure, cholesterol & blood sugar all in "healthy" range and have relatively healthy lifestyle habits even though some of the mis-informed want to focus solely on my weight and tell me I'm unhealthy.

I see thinner women, and they look so....fragile and breakable. I like feeling solid and strong.

Pity I couldn't have figured that out sooner.

I like feeling solid and strong.

Yes. I'm at a size now that is a bit larger than I'm used to - but I feel strong, healthy, rather happy with it. I can always find things I'd like to "perfect" but it's not a big deal.

Ah, I'm wearing mostly 6s lately and have some jeans yet that are 3 and 4s - that used to be my normal.

Different feelings - being that thin and feeling like I have some meat now. I actually am quite content either way. And it's in my range; I try to stick within healthy.

i'm somewhere between a very happy and indifferent. i'm not unhappy. depending on the day, i feel better or worse than i did the day before. i'm a size 10/12 in basic american sizes (american eagle jeans i wear about a 12). i have large thighs and a large butt and wide hips, but i have a flat (but not chiseled by any means) stomach that i really like. i dont think i'm fat at all, but i'd never call myself skinny. i like myself. i dont want to be skinny. i don't think it's attractive, really. many many girls carry their weight so well and are bigger (like jenn does--she's a bigger girl and knows it but absolutely beautiful the way she carries it!). taht to me is much better than reality tv girls who are thin and tone.

Although, I *do* feel like a damn water buffalo 90% of the time. Sometimes I feel pretty. I like my face and hair and skin tone... but my body shape is gross. Boyfriend seems happy with it, so I guess I can't be too repulsive... but if I had it my way, I'd drop a few sizes.

I'm a size 7. Not the thinnest girl on the block, but eh... I don't know, I love food too much to go on a diet spree.

What about you guys?

I'm a size 10 UK and am quite happy with my bod. It's great having a noticeable butt and boobs. BUT,,, I'd LOVE to lose the slight ponch around my tummy area. It would make dressing up and finding jeans so much easier.

I plan to try and finally achieve it starting this month. Not thru diet, but mostly excersize.

^ I noticed there was no "I need to gain weight" option.

As for size, how do people even determine what their size is these days? I have clothes that are XS- large, 0-6 and 25-28. And they all fit me! They seem to vary so much between store, brand and even style (same brand). I wouldn't even know where to begin in stating my true size. Do people just pick the one that's the lowest and use that?

Archived