P90x

Has anyone ever tried it? If you google it or watch some videos on youtube, it's an intense 90 day at home workout and meal plan. It's gotten a lot of great feedback. Some professional athletes have done it. I'm starting it this Monday. Got all the equipment and supplements. I'm not in bad shape but I'm looking to get cut up.

yeah if its free then p90x isnt such a bad thing. i just think its the next tae bo fad. and its a bit ridiculous that crossfit is essentially the same exact thing but its free to whoever wants to look on the website.. while p90 charges whatever for a DVD.

the difference is crossfit wont repeat itself like an instructional will.

After a few months you'll run into a workout you've already done but not the same combination of them.

link removed

crossfit isnt for everyone. todays looks particularly good. but alot of people wouldnt be down for running .25 miles, then 15 95lb power snatches, and repeating it 5 times as fast as you can.

they do have where you can scale back, for beginners its reccommended. and they do have substitutions if you have a physical limitation such as bad knees

I have it, I bought it like 90days ago, but I havn't been doing the videos as often as you are supose to so I havn't had any results lol..

But Ive been busy and those workouts are tough...They are

really for the people who are serious about getting into

the best shape of their life... When I first started it I had to keep

hitting the pause button, if that tells you anything

about how hard those videos are, however, However

they do get a lot easier if you do them consistantly!

I have it, I bought it like 90days ago, but I havn't been doing the videos as often as you are supose to so I havn't had any results lol..

But Ive been busy and those workouts are tough...They are

really for the people who are serious about getting into

the best shape of their life... When I first started it I had to keep

hitting the pause button, if that tells you anything

about how hard those videos are, however, However

they do get a lot easier if you do them consistantly!

just to add, I paid 3 payment sof 39.95 per month

and no its not that expensive!

You are all correct, this program is insane. I couldn't finish either of chest/back or the plyometrics. I'm doing the best I can, I just don't have the stamina to complete these workouts right now. I'm pushing to a point of failure. My muscles and body are so tired, it even hurts taking a shower lol. And I'm taking an energy pre-workout drink and creatine! I'm hoping my body get's used to this quickly.

did you read anything about the program before you started it? its common to not be able to pass the first week and a lot of people repeat it once or even twice to get the hang of it at first. also during all the videos he constantly tells you to take a break or do half the number of repetitions - adjust it to your own level basically and work up to what they are doing in the videos. you dont wanna try to push yourself to failure the first few times and probably hurt yourself

if you HAVE the stamina to complete these workouts already then you probably already are in good shape lol. just instead of plyo do the cardio or stretch if you feel youre not ready for plyometrics yet.

Building My Home Gym
Building My Home Gym

Archived