To the Ladies here with looks of 7.5+

loneranger123

Well, my first boyfriend....we just ended up going out. And my second boyfriend...our friends set us up.

I get asked out a lot. I've never asked though. Mostly because the guys beat me to the punch.

I approached a guy once and gave him my number after a conversation. It was fun and, if I was single, I'd do it again.

I have no idea how attractive I am on a scale of 1-10 but if I like someone I'll go for it.

It's got nothing to do with looks but confidence. Of course not anymore, I'm in a relationship, but I'm never shy when it comes to asking someone for a drink or for their number.

Do you ask guys out who you're really interested in? or you still let the guy do the work?

It seems like, chicks these days are the ones approaching the guy they like and it would be the guy making the decision.

Seems like the new trend these days.

I guess it really depends on the guy and girl.

I let the guy know I'm interested by flirting and/or dropping hints/being very talkative and happy to see them... but I need some sign from the guy to know he's interested before I make a move mostly.

With my bf he approached and we've been together 2 yrs.

Most other guys also approached me, after we'd chatted a few times and I was flirty. Then again flirting may be seen as a sign of approaching first.

i don't know where i fall on the scale either, lol. but in general, i let the guy ask me out, or make the first move. not because i am afraid of rejection, but in general, i think if a guy is interested, he'll ask me out. i haven't had very good luck with asking men out. i've found that they will typically say yes, as they are flattered, and they'll give it a shot, but i've never had this lead to a second date. so, yeah, i will wait until a guy asks me out.

I don't ask guys out. I've done online dating though and initiated emails/contact. In person it's easy enough to see I'm interested and if a guy's not asking me out, I assume the feeling is not mutual.

Why do you ask? Do you want 7.5 girls to ask you out or are you a 7.5 girl looking for tips??

it takes a certain kind of man to be a 9.5 drag

It took my sisters three hours of playing dress up for me to look like the Chiquita Banana lady. My male cousins surely enjoyed gripping my boobs and rear at the party. Folks at the supermarket thought it was a very cool costume.

What does being over a 7.5 have anything to do with anything about having the courage to ask guys out?

I think it's that when a woman knows she's very good looking, the theory is that she assumes that guys will always come to her and she doesn't have to do anything.

Archived