I wish I knew whats really going on...

second_opinion
If He Likes You He'll Do This -...
If He Likes You He'll Do This - Harsh Truth

so a few days ago he said he wanted to see me today, but today, he called to say he is too tired. If a guy really liked a girl than wouldnt he want to see her? I still go out when Im tired, Its 7pm on a friday night, I doubt he is gonna go to bed, I feel like he is hiding something. He also keeps joking about dating other girls. His bestfriend who is a girl said that he isnt dating anyone, but she did say if I wasnt serious with him to back off Sounds weird to me...

yeh, or he could be chillin on the couch with another girl...

^^ haha!

Well if you aren't officially exclusive, then it's really hard to know what to think.. Because I guess technically he is free to change his mind -even though it is a pain..!

All you can really do is take it at face value

Anyone else in the picture that you can spend time with? ;-)

^^ haha!

Well if you aren't officially exclusive, then it's really hard to know what to think.. Because I guess technically he is free to change his mind -even though it is a pain..!

All you can really do is take it at face value

Anyone else in the picture that you can spend time with? ;-)

I agree....

Too tired is a lame excuse. To me it does appear disinterested... That said, I am a bit of a go-getter when it comes to liking someone, others are more laid back.

If you like him, give him another chance and try to take what he has said at face value for now... but be aware that if you've not dicussed being exclusive... then he doesn't necessarily have to be.

Ammy

Archived