For those of you who want the background, my original thread is here:

enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300110[/url]

Anyway, since this, me and the ex had been in LC for about a week, when he suddenly started behaving exactly as he did when we were together, calling every morning, texting a lot, wanting to see me, go out with me, do stuff together...when we have met up he holds my hand, kisses my head, stuff like that. He still has not told any of his family that we are not together.

However, when I asked him what all this meant, he said "I don't know, I don't know what I want, and whatever you want to do is fine with me because I'm not being fair by doing this to you". So what am I supposed to think? I asked him if this was his idea of friends and he said no, but won't give me any kind of solid answer, just sort of puts the ball in my court....

Any thoughts on this? The thing is, I'm not overly bothered about jumping straight back to boyfriend and girlfriend, mainly because I think we have a lot to work through, so this situation is kind of better...I'm just concerned Im getting the wrong end of the stick a little, especially as he cannot seem to give me any answers?

Would really appreciate some advice please guys!

Just give it a little more time...see what your next exchanges bring. If after a few more exchanges he is still pulling your leg, I'd reconsider contacting him at all for a while. Because, if he is being like a boyfriend to you in what he is saying but not taking it any further in cementing a relationship with you by saying he doesn't know what he wants to do, he's having a bit of a chomp on that cake isn't he?

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived