2 girls...who would you choose?

johnjohn12686

Im sure Im going to get responses to this saying that I am an ass. But Oh well!

I have been dating 2 girls. I have gone on 3 or 4 dates with each. We arent exclusive yet. I have been trying to figure out which one I like better so I can tell one of them to be my girlfriend. I seriously like both of them the same amount though!

Their personalities are quite different but in the end I think they are pretty equal though. They both have their cons:

-The curly haired girl is very smart but sometimes I think she can be a little too smart. Also, shes also paranoid about guys a bit I think. Like, shes been screwed over in the past and I think she may not give me the benefit of the doubt sometimes. It doesnt help she use to be a huge band nerd and I use to be a football player...so the stereotypes may play into that and she may just assume Im shallow.

-The straight haired girl seems to be kinda vain. This is really obvious from looking at her Facebook and stuff that shes into her looks more. (and its kinda obvious in person too) And she seems to be a dependent person. I heard from someone else that last time she dated someone, she got dumped and was an emotional wreck for awhile until she got another date.

Both of these cons though arent really definite. I would like to give them more time to see if the curly haired girl will trust me I guess? and if the straight haired girl isnt as vain as she seems. The straight haired girl I guess you can say is the prettier one but the curly haired girl has a niiice body.

I want you to look at pics of them too so go to link removed and search for user johnjohn12686 and theres one album for me that has 5 pics of each of them. The curly haired girl is the first pic and last 4 pics while the straight haired girl is the middle pics.

I would appreciate any opinions.

They both look good, but like what Casey said I go with the not so vain one. BTW there's nothing wrong with dating both of them. You are feeling them out to see which one you get along best. If I were you I would continue to date both of them to see which one I click with then dump the other.

You would appreciate any opinions? Okay, here it goes...

In what way do you want the first woman to trust you and to what end?

The second woman is more attractive but the other has a better body; so, have you searched for their inner bueaty? If so, can you describe them?

What is your intent to publicly post their photos? Do you want a superficial opinion?

My advice would be based on how you answer my questions.

Personally, I wouldnt make a choice at this point. I wouldnt worry about making a choice at this point. Unless one is asking to be exclusive then I would make the assumption that they are in the same boat as you (meaning that they are dating other people). Keep your options open and you will see a more clear picture as to which one is interested in you and that you have an interest in.

Given an equal chance with both, pick the curly.

1. Better body - matters more than the face given neither girl is ugly.

2. Smarter means she'll be interesting longer, and more interesting at that.

3. The vain girl may be good looking, but vanity means she KNOWS she's good looking. That means you'll have to work much harder to keep her happy, since she'll always think "with my looks I can get someone else if this one treats me bad." It also means she'll work less on keeping you happy thinking "he should be glad to have someone as hot as me".

One thing: how do you expect her to trust you if you're dating someone else alongside her? Unless, of course, you told her you're actively dating them both trying to make up your mind.

Why would you pick the straight haired girl? Im just curious for others insights.

Oh, just looks wise. The information you gave us about personality doesn't seem significant enough to make a decision; I would have to meet them. As far as how pretty they are, I think I prefer the straight haired girl, but honestly not by much, if any. You couldn't go wrong either way IMO.

That is no help I know. XD

You seem intimidated by the curly haired one, judging by how you think she's "too smart" and will have to work harder to earn her trust. The straight haired one seems like the safe bet, knowing she's dependent and her biggest concern is the superficial. The curly haired one seems like more of a challenge, but is probably the better choice.

Archived