Foot Fetishes -- Why does this turn some men on??

sarahN

I'd like to think I'm knowledgeable enough to truly understand most sexual fetishes, but I'm absolutely baffled by the foot fetish.

I'm strictly friends with this guy, yet flirting still occurs and he has commented on my feet a total of 5 times in the last few weeks, thats a lot in my opinion. Yesterday he grabbed my foot and then put it down all embarrassed as if he had just groped me or something. (I tried really hard to not laugh at him.)

He looks feverishly at others woman's feet as well, and the desire on his face is that of a man looking directly at a perfect set of 34DD's, but he's looking at feet! I brought it up to him and he literally cannot yet put into words why feet affect him the way they do. He did admit that he just recently stumbled upon this in his life and it's sexually consuming him.

Any insight? This is just pure curiosity on my part.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it either but here's what I always thought to be an interesting quote on the topic from the movie, "Crumb":

"It all has to do with being down on the floor when you were a scared child… and looking up at that big tower of Mommy. What’s down there? The feet and legs. That’s where the security is."

Any truth to that? I don't know, but interesting. Food for thought.

You're assuming watersports makes sense...

While we're calling fetishes into question, let's also question c.ock and ball torture, anal plugs, shock devices where electrically charged cables are linked to one's genitals, candle wax, spankings, paddling, rider's crops, asphyxia, and god only knows what else.

I still say mutilation is the worst, with asphyxiation coming a close second (since people have been known to DIE from it).

While we're calling fetishes into question, let's also question c.ock and ball torture, anal plugs, shock devices where electrically charged cables are linked to one's genitals, candle wax, spankings, paddling, rider's crops, asphyxia, and god only knows what else.

I still say mutilation is the worst, with asphyxiation coming a close second (since people have been known to DIE from it).

lol wut is asphyxiation?

Oh those are easy to explain... anal plugs-because it feels good. And the rest is about pain.

As for mutilation, you mean guro? That is pretty sick =/

Oh those are easy to explain... anal plugs-because it feels good. And the rest is about pain.

As for mutilation, you mean guro? That is pretty sick =/

Yeah. Very few pictures shock me, but the ones that REALLY shocked me were what some men have done to their members...and they weren't removed, exactly.

Yeah, I'm responsible for the disgusting imagery. But I bring it up to make a point. A foot fetish, by comparison, is freaking easy to understand. Hell, it's probably just an extension of the leg fetish (of which I'm particularly fond). Or the Asian fetish. Or fetishes relating to certain styles of dress.

I used to wonder why some women like a guy with a muscular back, but it's a part of a man's body that's particularly masculine, so I just sort of roll with it.

Haha this is funny, I actually have a negbor that has a little 4 year old son and he is OBSESSED with feet. The first time he met me I was wearing flip flops and he just stared at mine and put this little smiley face on, and then did sumersaults all over the living room. (I think he was trying to impress me).

I dont think we will ever understand the boundaries of human sexuality to be honest. Theres so much wierdness out there and some people really cant help it.

Archived