lifeispainx

let me start off by saying that i've been here before, and the advice i was given got me threw one of the toughest things anyone can deal with; a broken heart. so thanks to everyone who visits here regularly and posts advice, you really do help people.

anyway, my story...

its frustrating after hearing someone tell you how they feel about you for so long then in the blink of an eye everything changes. i got the whole "i'm not sure what i want out of this, i cant be in a relationship right now we should date other people" followed by crying. we've seen each other once and spoken a few times, the last time we spoke she got mad about what i said which wasnt even anything rude or bad. my exact words were "are you going to sleep with other guys as well, because i need to know if i have to get tested". thats all i said and she hasnt spoken to me since. she still wants to be friends and be close, and also hook up, but cries and sobs at the thought of a relationship. what gives? possibly she cheated on me and couldnt deal with it? im pretty lost right now.i contacted her once which was a text saying hey but i got nothing in return, didnt expect to either. i was going to apologize for the previous day, but i guess she was still mad and if she was so mad she couldnt respond obviously an apology wouldnt of done anything. i'm not contacting her again, as far as self improvement there really isnt much for me to do. the last girl i dated that broke my heart i learned a couple lesson, and they were very important because i had never been in love before. the first one is, a break up isnt the end of the world, and two, you have to keep going forward. thats what im doing now. im just very confused, dont know what to expect of this and not sure what to do to get her back. she's an amazing person.

let me start off by saying that i've been here before, and the advice i was given got me threw one of the toughest things anyone can deal with; a broken heart. so thanks to everyone who visits here regularly and posts advice, you really do help people.

anyway, my story...

its frustrating after hearing someone tell you how they feel about you for so long then in the blink of an eye everything changes. i got the whole "i'm not sure what i want out of this, i cant be in a relationship right now we should date other people" followed by crying. we've seen each other once and spoken a few times, the last time we spoke she got mad about what i said which wasnt even anything rude or bad. my exact words were "are you going to sleep with other guys as well, because i need to know if i have to get tested". thats all i said and she hasnt spoken to me since. she still wants to be friends and be close, and also hook up, but cries and sobs at the thought of a relationship. what gives? possibly she cheated on me and couldnt deal with it? im pretty lost right now.i contacted her once which was a text saying hey but i got nothing in return, didnt expect to either. i was going to apologize for the previous day, but i guess she was still mad and if she was so mad she couldnt respond obviously an apology wouldnt of done anything. i'm not contacting her again, as far as self improvement there really isnt much for me to do. the last girl i dated that broke my heart i learned a couple lesson, and they were very important because i had never been in love before. the first one is, a break up isnt the end of the world, and two, you have to keep going forward. thats what im doing now. im just very confused, dont know what to expect of this and not sure what to do to get her back. she's an amazing person.

There was no reason to apologise - that question was entire reasonable and justified. Especially given the prevalence of STDs.

If i were you I would assume the relationship is over, go no contact and, as soon as you are ready, look for someone else.

There was no reason to apologise - that question was entire reasonable and justified. Especially given the prevalence of STDs.

If i were you I would assume the relationship is over, go no contact and, as soon as you are ready, look for someone else.

well after she had said that i responded with "i apologize". it was a sarcastic thing to say and she knew it but seriously come on, i wasnt saying anything rude. im not with her anymore so i dont owe her anything, and i was speaking to her like i would a friend.

so i was just trying to clear the air but again, she didnt want to because i didnt get a response. i just dont get it. she sobbed to me about how her ex was so mean to her and she's so happy she met me, that i make her feel so comfortable, then out of nowhere, "Im not comfortable i dont know how to act" or "i dont feel like im doing enough and i feel like im just dumping all my problems on you" what is that kind of crap!?

well after she had said that i responded with "i apologize". it was a sarcastic thing to say and she knew it but seriously come on, i wasnt saying anything rude. im not with her anymore so i dont owe her anything, and i was speaking to her like i would a friend.

so i was just trying to clear the air but again, she didnt want to because i didnt get a response. i just dont get it. she sobbed to me about how her ex was so mean to her and she's so happy she met me, that i make her feel so comfortable, then out of nowhere, "Im not comfortable i dont know how to act" or "i dont feel like im doing enough and i feel like im just dumping all my problems on you" what is that kind of crap!?

Archived