Advice Badly Needed

NatNat

Ok so my fiancée might possibly get this job offer. I want to know what you all think of it and what you would do if you were me. It’s a job where it out of the country. It’s a safe place. He would be there for a year. He could come back 117,000 richer. First 94,000 are not taxed. I could see him and stay there with him up to 30days..But have to give 60days in between each time I visit. I have a full time job so I would be visiting for long periods of time. The bad thing is a YEAR???? I just moved to FL with him…away from my home town and if he gets this job he will be leaving me here by myself for a year. What would you do?? Would you tell him to pass up the job or go for it??

At this point, he should go for it. You have been struggling long enough and you don't know when the next job offer is going to come through.

I know the idea of being away from him for that long sucks, but the two of you will be better off financially in the long run if he goes.

who cares? he isn't working and this should set your mind at ease somewhat. right? you post so many threads about how you want to end it cause he can't find work. don't you want him to have some income? just sayin. if he doesn't get this and doesn't get any other type of offer for another 6 months, then what?

sorry if i seem rude or pushy, not my intention, but it's the reality of your situation.

The Secret Page 2 0 Review Final
The Secret Page 2 0 Review Final

Archived