well her birthday has passed and I did not call

beerock

I had a dream of my ex's mom and then Saw my ex's mom 4 days before my ex's birthday. Seeing my ex's mom in a deli and making small talk was a real blow and brought back all the feelings I had for her.

We broke up 2 days before her birthday last year. so its been a full year. I knew if i called on her birthday it would let her know im still thinking of her. I mean I am but she can't know that.

When I saw her mom in the deli She asked how I was and I asked how she was. she seemed concerned how things were going for me. I suppose she knows I tried really hard to get her back, flowers, letters, poems. Then again maybe she doesnt know. I Dont know if my ex's mom told my ex she saw me.

I'm pretty sure my ex gave up on me because I never asked to marry her. Even though she loved me she has two kids and needs a man that will be her husband and take care of her and help with her 2 kids. I even asked her to marry me.

One day on the phone when we were talking for about a month she had voiced her thoughts about this. told me how I was trying to get back at her. then said convince me why she should like me. Then said the cliche, if you love me then let me go.

All I know is I still feel the same way as I did. I want her back and I feel so helpless. My ex thinks I am trying to get back at her and everything I have done is manipulation to get back with her and then screw her over. I owuld have never asked to marry her and im really worried she has it in her head that I was just trying to get back at her. When I am really just trying to get her back and get engaged. I feel so stupid now that I waited so long. I should have known that because of her cultures customs they marry within 3-6 months and it was a year for us. She had voiced she wanted to get married a month into our reuinted relationship. I had tons of Hints form her family etc.. I just felt it was too soon. I didnt understand the culture. I do now after learning a lot by reading heh and then some..

I just feel so lost I havent been truly happy since our break up. See I dont have any family to lean on ive been alone since I was 9 and I had found my woman to start a family with and lost it all. I want her back so bad. I pray everynight.

So, let me get this straight: She broke up with you because you hadn't proposed to her after a year. But then you asked her to marry you. How did you say it, and how did she react?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with your other posts.

My ex thinks I am trying to get back at her and everything I have done is manipulation to get back with her and then screw her over.
Why do you think she thinks that?
So, let me get this straight: She broke up with you because you hadn't proposed to her after a year. But then you asked her to marry you. How did you say it, and how did she react?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with your other posts.

Why do you think she thinks that?

I was an idiot when I asked her.

she thinks im trying to get back at her because she said it. I told her about an old ex who i tried toget back at but fell in love with, and then found out she had a bad drug problem and left. so she thinks because ti old her about that I would do it to her.

Archived