Facial hair

coldplay.

Ladies what kind of facial hair do you like to see on men, if any at all!

Im talking, side burns, mutten chops, moustache, chin strap, 5oclock shadow,goatee/flavor saver, even a little hitler stash if its what you really like.

And guys what do you like to sport?

I have meduim thinned side burns, not below my ear, with a short small patch below my mouth the 'flavor saver'. And just recently decided to try for something different and carved myself a skinny chin strap, it looks good on my jaw line in my opinion. anyone else?

I have been wondering about this as well. I love my facial hair, and grow it when I can (though I am clean shaven at times). I generally just grow my goatee, but right now I am growing out my entire beard. I think it goes well with my shaven head. Though apparently most don't like facial hear, I can't see how anyone could not.

Anyone have different colored facial hair? Im like 1/4 irish, and my facial hair is like darkbrown/black mixed in with dark-light redish tint that looks pretty cool.

I have some blonde facial hair mixed in with my normal dark brown, so if I grow it out any more than scruff, my beard looks scraggly and the hairs spaced out because you can't see the blonde hairs in between.

BF has a full beard during winter...which I looovvvveeee, and then nice long wider sideburns and a goatee in summer. i dont like him clean shaven at all...he looks 12

He gets a 5 o'clock shadow at 3...so he is usually a little scruffy. His sideburns are getting grey, which I also like alot.

I have never been attracted to clean shaven men...

I only don't like when a guy has a mustache only or a long santa clause or rasputin type of beard. Short scruff in general makes me weak in the knees.

ooohh no not me...Mountain men please apply!!

my fav was always Dimebag Darrell's. He could pull that off..

I like facial hair on most men, but not if it's anything unusual (goatee, mutton chops, soul patch, etc). It's all or nothing for me. I also wouldn't like it if it was thin or curly. I would say my favorite is when it just looks like the guy hasn't shaved in a week (like Dr. House), and I especially like it when it's dark.

Archived