I'm being a baby...

-Sanguine-

yes, I am..

I haven't seen my boyfriend in three weeks. It's the longest I've been away from him, which is not that long, really. I'm doing okay now, but there's a good chance I won't see him for another month or two. The thought kills me. I know we'll be okay. He was gone a lot during our relationship working, and we were always fine. I just miss him so much.

and I will say right now again, that I know I am being a baby. There are people whose SO's are gone for much longer and I feel for you, I really do. I'm just venting, I know I don't have it bad. It's just not something I'm used to yet.

What's the longest yours has been gone?

How did you manage?

Ah, you poor thing

My ex went away for 2 weeks to Australia, which was the longest amount of time we ever spent apart (not as dramatic as months I know!) and I felt like I'd died! I missed him dreadfully and for the first week time dragged by and I felt like crying all the time because I missed him so much.

But, at least you'll be very grateful and relieved when he gets home and you can make a big fuss of each other

Ah, you poor thing

My ex went away for 2 weeks to Australia, which was the longest amount of time we ever spent apart (not as dramatic as months I know!) and I felt like I'd died! I missed him dreadfully and for the first week time dragged by and I felt like crying all the time because I missed him so much.

But, at least you'll be very grateful and relieved when he gets home and you can make a big fuss of each other

awe

that's what I keep telling myself! there are days when I just want to be sad cause I miss him, but I know that won't make me miss him any less.. I just try to keep myself busy. going to be hard in a while, running out of things to do, lol.

-D- I have to say complain away! Its nice to hear that you are missing your SO rather than saying "Thank god he's out of my hair for a while! He's getting on my nerves!" lol

lol, I've never said that about him! I miss him even when he's down the street!

There's nothing wrong with missing your significant other. The longest I've gone without seeing my boyfriend was two weeks, but it made things so much better when I did get to see him again. You cherish those moments even more.

There's nothing wrong with missing your significant other. The longest I've gone without seeing my boyfriend was two weeks, but it made things so much better when I did get to see him again. You cherish those moments even more.

I know, and I do. It's just a feel petty for complaining because people have SO's that go away for much longer for war and things like that.

I know, and I do. It's just a feel petty for complaining because people have SO's that go away for much longer for war and things like that.

No silly, you shouldn't feel that way. There's nothing wrong with missing your significant other. Your feelings are your feelings, there's no right or wrong way to it. That goes to show you just how much you do keep him at heart. Always a good thing.

No silly, you shouldn't feel that way. There's nothing wrong with missing your significant other. Your feelings are your feelings, there's no right or wrong way to it. That goes to show you just how much you do keep him at heart. Always a good thing.

I suppose so.

I'm not sure if I'd want one! Haha, he's working in the oil field, I'm not sure what I would be getting.

As long as he doesn't bring home a big load of laundry for you to do! That happened to my mum. My dad played semi-professional football (soccer) and was away in Germany for a week playing a few international games. He brought home two bags full of kit for her to wash. She washed it all and took it to the charity shop and he had to buy it all back LOL!

Next time he went away he made sure he brought her back a box of chocolates and some flowers!

As long as he doesn't bring home a big load of laundry for you to do! That happened to my mum. My dad played semi-professional football (soccer) and was away in Germany for a week playing a few international games. He brought home two bags full of kit for her to wash. She washed it all and took it to the charity shop and he had to buy it all back LOL!

Next time he went away he made sure he brought her back a box of chocolates and some flowers!

Haha, well I don't think he'd want me to do his laundry - not quite pro at it yet!

but that's funny! clever of your mom to take it to the charity shop

The longest I have ever been away from a bf is about 5 months. It went quickly as I was working my dream job at the time and he was in Canada working his dream job. I joined him in Canada for a year, missed Cali and went home. He joined me about 3 months later. Look at it as a chance to have some quality time with your friends, family, and yourself!

Archived