First fight :(

Chloe03
Is My Relationship Over - Signs
Is My Relationship Over - Signs

I dont know what to do! Im so upset right now, Ive been dating this guy f or 4 month now and at the start he was really nice and we did so much together, but now he seems to be testing me, seeing how much he can get away with. He keeps on calling me annoying, and just saying mean things just to piss me off cause he says he finds it funny. Also some days hes at my place and just decided that he doesn’t want to go to work so I end up leaving him my keys and all he days is sleep and play video games all day.

My grandpa just passed away on Friday and its been really hard for me since its my first relative that has passed away. Ive been trying to keep busy so that Im not thinking about it so today I wanted to go to the fair. I took a couple of days off just because I dont really feel like working right now. He has teh type of job that he can pretty much go in anytime but he told me that he had lots to do today before teh fair. So this morning he didnt want to get up so I just kept on trying because he told me before that I need to just make him go to work sometimes. Well he was ended up saying why dont you go to work? so I said cause my grandpa just passed away and he responds with well you’re going to the fair.... so that really got to me cause it made me feel guilty for wanting to go and have fun to not think about thing.. so I got upset and started to cry and said that Im going to go home instead so he just got up and grabbed all his stuff from his drawer and left... without saying anything... I called him and asked him to come back and he was just saying how I got what I wanted, that hes gone to work now and that I told him to get out (which I didnt). And that I have to suffer the consequences of what I say.

I just dont know what to do anymore! I dont know how to handle him! Do you guys have any advice for me?

Yes. Break up with him.

He's an immature jerk. He can't get himself up for work? He doesn't comprehend that you're dealing with the loss of a loved one?

x2.

Seriously, why are you even with someone who has such lack of respect for you? He sounds so immature!

Had to reread what you wrote twice but I've got to agree that he definitely shouldn't have said that.

You really should enjoy the fair though. Bring a friend, bring your mom or a friend. Your grandpa doesn't want you to be sad.

*hugs*

And I understand. I lost my grandpa as well around your age and my uncle at an earlier age. It took me about 5 years to learn how to cry again after my uncle died.

And that I have to suffer the consequences of what I say.

How about he suffers the consequences of being an insensitive jerk??

I can promise you this will only get worse.

Take the pain now (instead of later) and get rid of him.

NOT boyfriend material.

And that I have to suffer the consequences of what I say.

How about he suffers the consequences of being an insensitive jerk??

I can promise you this will only get worse.

Take the pain now (instead of later) and get rid of him.

NOT boyfriend material.

I second this advice. This guy is not ready for a relationship - time for you to move on.

We are now on a break... hes even the one who wants it! He said that Im too spoiled and annoying and that he cant even look at me right now... I really dont get him.. I understand how lately Ive been wanting more affection cause of whats been happening and i have been a bit more needy... but I thought he would understand! I dotn even know what to think.. Im supposed to say a prayer on Saturday for my grandpas funeral and he was supposed to come... now I dont even think I can cause ill be so much more likely to cry!

We are now on a break... hes even the one who wants it! He said that Im too spoiled and annoying and that he cant even look at me right now... I really dont get him.. I understand how lately Ive been wanting more affection cause of whats been happening and i have been a bit more needy... but I thought he would understand! I dotn even know what to think.. Im supposed to say a prayer on Saturday for my grandpas funeral and he was supposed to come... now I dont even think I can cause ill be so much more likely to cry!

Oh he is ridiculous! I'm so sorry! You shouldn't have to deal with his immature BS while trying to cope with the loss of your grandfather. Try to forget him. What you need right now is support from the ones you love, not added stress

All my friends are saying the same thing as you guys but Im finding it so hard to try and forget him.. I just dont get why this all happened at once! like he was all nice and sweet on Friday and all of a sudden he freaks out at any little thing and storms out! He hasn’t messaged or called me since he walked out... I dont even know if he will call me on Saturday to see how it went... I dotn know what this long break is supposed to mean but I dont even know if I can look at him the same way now after everything he said...

Sure hes been stressed out too since hes trying to finish up his thesis for the end of September and hates where he works… but I don’t understand why he would say all this stuff all at once right after my grandfather passes away… I don’t know how long to wait before I try to contact him… or if I should wait for him to do it… or if I should just give up…

does he have any medical conditions or drug abuse? This can change attitudes from one day to the next. Trust me i know.

If not, he sounds very immature and he is trying to test you, and not even that but he feels that he has you wooped. Many of us men end up doing this in the beginning and not even knowing it but you know what is a wake up call? telling him its over and see if he crawls back. If he doesnt, well atleast you caught it early on. Your GP juts passed away and this guy isnt even considerate to the fact of that. Sounds like my ex girfriend that didnt even call me when my grandma passed. F that, he wants a break to do what he wants and he will come back when he wants some nookie. Tell him that you have had enough with all this and unless he changes his patterns YOU want it over. Put the control in your hands!

Archived