I dont know what to do... :(

sourskitless

hiii guys well my bf and i have been going out for about hmm 4 months and for the past 3 weeks he has been vacationing with his family in spain. before he left he texted me and said his usual i love you and ill miss you, and he also said hell barely be on because hes going to be super busy. well i got to talk to him one day, after about 2 weeks, and he was with his spanish friends(hes spanish but moved to canada about a year ago). he was acting quite distant,and it was kinda akward when he told me his friends where right behind him. i asked his cousin, who also happens to be one of my bffs, why he was doing this, and she said cuz his friendds were there and he was trying to act "cool". what should i think? is she right? also when i see him again after a month, which would be when school starts, on sep 10, what should i do?kiss and hug? hug? wave? help would be greatly apreciated.

p.s- we both are 14, it that helps

Thank you, sourskitless 1:

Aaaw you are the same age as my daughter. If I were you I wouldn't stress too much, I agree that he was probably trying to act cool in front of his friends.

When you see him at school smile at him, be happy, be confident, be yourself and see what approach he takes. I'm sure your greeting will come naturally.

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived