If your ex wants you for sex, how would you react?

I'd take up the offer. But I'm a guy. I'm not emotional about this sort of thing.

Ah, me myself and I, I really like Oral...so My girl has to be 100% CLEAN, Because they don't make condoms for hte lips, mouth, tonge and throat yet!!!

And she has ruined that cleanliness by sleeping with another man.

ugh... My ex did that, he used me for a really long time before I finally realized he didnt secretly like me and really didn't want to get back together

Nice to me when he wanted me to come over (after a long periods of ignoring or coldness). At least I learned from it and will never ever do it again! He was a really good actor when he needed to be.

NC really was the solution and sure enough he sent me an email a few months later saying sorry with about a thousand euphimisms for what he did in his email.

Same.... except no apology. I felt so weak everytime he came around. It stung to see how little respect he held for me because he was so comfortable asking for sex. Then again, why should he respect me? I didn't even respect myself since I kept sleeping with him over and over again...

In a way I thought he'd come back because the sex was good. Wow, I'm stupid!!

Ah, me myself and I, I really like Oral...so My girl has to be 100% CLEAN, Because they don't make condoms for hte lips, mouth, tonge and throat yet!!!

And she has ruined that cleanliness by sleeping with another man.

You know, I used to be a bit tough on people who likes to sleep with people casually. But as long as they are honest with their intentions, are clean or atleast use protection and atleast care for the person in a physical way, then I see no problems with two people having sex if they find each other attractive.

Your girl could be sleeping with other men but how do you know she has STDs now? Just a thought.

I have been asked this exact question by an ex before.

Most guys would have been happy with that and jumped at the chance but me... no way.

Sex doesn't have any real value without the emotions in my opinion. Intimacy with someone you have feelings for is just divine!

You do kinda wonder what they actually felt for you in the first place to even suggest this.

Sex doesn't have any real value without the emotions in my opinion.

You'd be feeling lust, which is an emotion. If you didn't feel that then you wouldn't be having sex with them in the first place.

It sure beats masturbating, which is nearly emotionless as well as less pleasurable.

Wow, your ex sure sounds like Prince Charming. I'm sorry you had to go through that... It was so scary for me because, he would flirt with me and text me like EVERYDAY and I thought maybe hey, we must be getting good friends which was nice... Nope. He just wants me in bed and that's it.

Ugh.

For real. You feel close to them at the moment... and its what you want more than anything after they just suddenly removed you from their lifeand broke your heart.

I endured enough lonely late night walks to the bus stop/subway after essentially getting kicked out, cause it was his bedtime. Until I finally asked myself what the hell I was doing.

He didnt even have the decency to drive me home after like the first 2 times and I actually put up with it!

For real. You feel close to them at the moment... and its what you want more than anything after they just suddenly removed you from their lifeand broke your heart.

I endured enough lonely late night walks to the bus stop/subway after essentially getting kicked out, cause it was his bedtime. Until I finally asked myself what the hell I was doing.

He didnt even have the decency to drive me home after like the first 2 times and I actually put up with it!

Cold! That kind of arrogance usually elicits revenge in my book.

Archived