How fit does a girl have to be to really turn on a guy? Stripper fit?? :)

sarahN

I'm having sex with a new guy and it's amazing, but now I'm obsessed with working out like crazy to keep turning him on. I'm feeling pressure that I haven't felt in my last relationships because A) I was younger... i.e. hotter, and B) My ex's genuinely loved me.

Now I'm in more of a hot and heavy, much more superficial, consistent hookup situation. I'm having Oh so much fun, yet I feel a little insecure, actually, I feel very insecure.

I guess the question is, do I have to be in stripper shape to Fully turn him on?? (vegas stripper, not truck stop) Or is it ok to be in decent shape, will that suffice. Also, do guys even notice??? Or are they just happy they are getting laid?

I feel like I'm in high school asking these questions but I've been out of the game for awhile. Thanks!

That's all personal preference. Personally, my mind doesn't really associate strippers with excellent physical shape or sex appeal. I prefer athletic girls with high self respect and noble goals.

Here is what I would consider a sexy gal:

image removed

since you are in a hookup situation.. i can only speak from what i see here..

but it seems to me that while you do 'love' the casual crazy hookup sex. ask yourself if its really worth having self esteem issues over.

seems like its created a very unhealthy problem for you. maybe there is another person or situation that wouldnt attack your personal identity.

people like being with and around those who make them feel good. its what romantic and other kinds of relationships are based on.

if this guy is having the opposite effect on you i'd think that something here wasnt working right.

just a thought.

you could also just be feeling insecure because getting 'fitter' is a way you see as keeping his attentions around.

maybe you would enjoy a relationship more than this setup. most people do. (i personally in particular)

All men are different. I wouldn't worry about turning on a man as much as making yourself feel good and comfortable about yourself. Think about the type of man you want, do you want someone obsessed with image, because we all grow old and ugly, or do you want someone who wants a confident beautiful talented smart woman. Think about who you want to be truly in your heart and then you will attract the right guy. There is a man for every type of person out there. For example, I have a friend that is attracted to bigger women, he is a hottie goes to the gym, has a great 6 pack and when ever a beautiful woman walks by that is 200+ pounds he always turns his head in a good way. He is friends with all the girls in the gym and they would all love to be with him (we talk about him in the girls locker room) but he just isnt attracted to them.

So all this to say just be strong and confident and comfortable in your own skin the good men are attracted to that.

And men can smell insecurities and fears a mile away...so be careful with the men that like their women to be insecure it says a lot about them.

That's all personal preference. Personally, my mind doesn't really associate strippers with excellent physical shape or sex appeal. I prefer athletic girls with high self respect and noble goals.

Here is what I would consider a sexy gal:

image removed

same here.

and sorry to go off topic, but that girl is one ravaging beauty. i'm in love.

Yeah, I've always been a little bit overweight (10-15 pounds) and have never had a problem turning on a boyfriend. I'm sure there are guys who never ask me out at all because they think I'm chubby, but if the guy is dating you in the first place, chances are he thinks your body is pretty sexy, and you just need to be confident about it!

I actually think one of the sexiest things to a guy is knowing you're being turned on by HIM, but that's a different discussion for a different day...

Yeah, I've always been a little bit overweight (10-15 pounds) and have never had a problem turning on a boyfriend. I'm sure there are guys who never ask me out at all because they think I'm chubby, but if the guy is dating you in the first place, chances are he thinks your body is pretty sexy, and you just need to be confident about it!

I actually think one of the sexiest things to a guy is knowing you're being turned on by HIM, but that's a different discussion for a different day...

Yeah, I totally agree with this. He wouldn't be dating you/sleeping with you if he didn't find you attractive. I wouldn't worry too much.

I was weighing in at 260 pounds at my heaviest... since then... i've lost 70 lbs...but even when i was at my heaviest... i was getting guys throwing themselves at me... i think it's all in the attitude... see mine is... I could probably get any guy i go for..so i exude that attitude of confidence... and also the fact that i'm a person that is pretty sarcastic to guys and it makes them laugh... that attitude of me not being too into the conversation...as if i wouldn't mind doing something else at the moment... i think it really makes guys want to talk to me more... lol i dunno... but i've never had a problem at all... ever... since i was 12.. and i was overweight most of my life.. it's all in your attitude i think...but in your situation... if your feeling like you need to work out for some guy... well thats no good at all... if anything.. you should be working out to better yourself...get healthier...live healthier... you know?

I've been told by more than one guy that he found me sexy (with a little extra weight and stretchmarks) because I'm comfortable in my own skin. They don't want to be with a woman who is constantly worried about how she looks during sex, even if she *is* a hottie.

Truth is, they don't see it.

Casual hook-ups are supposed to be fun. Simple. Not stress-inducing. Why are you more worried about what some casual guy thinks anyway? Or are you wanting him to be more than casual?

Casual hook-ups are supposed to be fun. Simple. Not stress-inducing. Why are you more worried about what some casual guy thinks anyway? Or are you wanting him to be more than casual?

I get pretty addicted to things, so I guess I'm afraid of loosing this high I'm experiencing. Also, the more turned on he is, the more turned on I am... so really, I'm just trying to improve the sex or add variety I suppose.

well, i think a hookup situation, by its definition, isn't going to last forever. at some point, one or both of you will get bored or meet someone new and move on. i agree with metwo that i think it's about confidence and attitude. lots of guys like girls who aren't size 2s. obviously, because they make wedding dresses in all shapes and sizes!! anyways..... i'd focus on getting fit for yourself, not to keep a hookup. my 2 cents.

Depends on the guy, but I've been turned on by girls who were slightly curvy and wouldn't be allowed near a stripper pole. Accessories, like boots and skirts, help in that regard.

I'll admit, I don't like a girl to be too fat. I suppose that's sort of shallow of me, but it's also sort of my preference.

I don't really think there is an answer to this question. It really depends on preference for the guy. You don't have to extremely fit to be considered sexy or to make the sex hot. It is mainly how you carry yourself, and other new experiences you are willing to try. Eventually the high that you are feeling now will dwindle (they always happen, not stating that the sex will be bad, but after a long while - it won't be as exciting as it was in the beginning). However, if it's just a fling that you're having with him - I wouldn't focus so much on trying to lose weight, just go with the flow and enjoy the moment.

I think you're over thinking and stressing over, well, nothing really. This is a hookup. You're both there for hot, steamy, sweaty sex. Just enjoy it for what it is. If he weren't turned on by you from the beginning, you never would have been invited to the party. As other posters have mentioned, these things usually don't last forever. Every guy is different. The thing to keep in mind is that he's obviously turned on by your body. You don't have to "improve" your body to keep him interested...at least not for this short of a term. If you're worried about losing the good time, I would focus on a new technique or kink to keep the heat.

Archived