Open Club  ·  21 members  ·  Free

UNIQUE Things to Do - Virtual Itine...
UNIQUE Things to Do - Virtual Itinerary - New Zealand & Australia
Travel and Culture

Places to go? Things to do?

Jadewhisper

Hi,

I noticed there are quite a few fellow posters from Australia. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some insight to how Australia is. Also, if you simply vacationed there, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear about your travels.

I'm wanting visit the country in October. I was thinking about hitting Melbourne first. I'm at a lost to what other places to go. Right now, (how shall I put it) I'm not a swimmer and I don't eat steak too much.

What other places would be interesting for a first time traveler?

Depends what you're looking for? Shopping? Sightseeing? Partying? Zoo's and theme parks? Just chilling and enjoying the weather?

And just so I can help you further, by not being a swimmer that rules out The Great Barrier Reef and our famous beaches as something you'd want to check out?? Although I guess you can check out the Reef without leaving the boat(One of them awesome ones with the glass bottom).

Thanks for replying!

I wanted to do some sightseeing, a little bit of partying, meet and chat with people, see the wildlife,and also, go to places that aren't as touristy. I'm not really a party animal by any means. I want to see if this would be a place I would like to reside in or not.

Archived