Won't tell me her name

isn
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

been talking to a girl on a site for almost two months, we have tons in common, i gave her number, she barely called, she said she would but it would be when i least expect it. I still dont know her name, we been playing a game where i guess it, but i havent got it. i outright asked her that i need to know, because its raising some alarms. she still wont tell me, she said a name doesnt define a person

I agree..

However, I remember when I first started online dating, I had no idea how to do it, and everyone told me not to give out my name the first couple of times we chatted/ emailed.

I was just a bit apprehensive about the whole privacy/ security thing.

However, 2 months??? yeah that's a but nuts.

I agree..

However, I remember when I first started online dating, I had no idea how to do it, and everyone told me not to give out my name the first couple of times we chatted/ emailed.

I was just a bit apprehensive about the whole privacy/ security thing.

However, 2 months??? yeah that's a but nuts.

i always gave out my first name, and then i would give my last name after meeting (if we planned a second date!)

i always gave out my first name, and then i would give my last name after meeting (if we planned a second date!)

yeah I learned this pretty quickly after a guy told me I was weird for not giving him my name in the first email! I just had no idea how to do this online dating thing. I thought people would give their first name when they actually meet!

I guess I just worry because my name is not that common ... why did I worry? I have no idea..

Anyway, I wouldn't do that again. and I think it it weird after 2 MONTHS! the girl sounds like she is a ham slice short of a ham sandwich.

Archived