How often do you guys see one another?

faithful14

Personally, I see my boyfriend about 4-5 nights a week. It really depends on the people and the circumstances. I know people who think any more than a couple days a week is too clingy, and others who think it's terrible if they're not together every day. There's no magical right or wrong answer.

Around 4-5 days a week. We have it pretty easy though because I work and live about 20 minutes walk from him, so it's never very difficult for us to meet up. If we don't get to see each other properly in the evening he will sometimes come and meet me for lunch, and we text each other every day and talk on msn on the nights we're not together.

That looks like a lot of contact written down but it doesn't feel like it

We started out long distance so initially, never...but we talked for hours and hours every day (webcam, skype). Now we live together, so we see each other every day. We're not "together" every second. He does his thing, I do mine but we are together every day.

My ex and I spent every day together from the first time we went out. It took a while to realize it, as we couldn't get enough of each other, but in hindsight, it was a really bad idea.

Yup bad idea I wont ever make this mistake again, big reason why my ex and I broke up.

We've been going about 5 months now, but don't live in the same town anymore. Right now we see each other every other weekend, sometimes every weekend. We'll spend a whole day or longer together during that weekend if our schedules allow.

We talk on the phone sometimes everyday but mostly every other day.

It feels like the right amount of time for this stage of the relationship, and considering the distance.

I see him for a few minutes at work before he goes home. He might stop by the house on his way to work but by then, I am already getting ready for bed.

We haven't been out together since June. Our shedules are chaotic and when one of us is feeling it the other isn't.

He actually just suprised me this morning and said that we haven't spent any time together in a while and he wants to take a weekend off so we can go somewhere. Awwww

Yeah, there isn't a right or wrong. It depends on the couple and their needs.

My bf and I see each other about 4 days at a minimum, 6 days at max. Trust me, I used to be the independent, I don't want to talk to you everyday or see you everyday type, but we just have a lot of fun together that I just enjoy every minute I'm with him. I think it's also because we get along so well that our interactions are very positive and healthy.

But I let him do his own thing and he lets me do mine. Sometimes, if we've been hanging out everyday of the week, I make it a point to have a day break, just so we get some space. I've called it most of the time.

I think the key is not to count how many days a week you spend together. It just makes it seem like it's an obligation rather than something that just goes with the flow.

I think it's very different for every couple.

For my and my SO, it started out with a LDR. We'd see each other maybe once a month, but we would say good night to each other either on the phone or via text every night pretty much right off the bat.

When distance was no longer an issue, I'd say we saw each other about 3 or 4 days a week or so.

But now we live together and see each other every day. Doesn't mean we're spending all that time together, though...however, we do make a point to eat dinner together every night.

Let's see.

when he's in town, aka (one weeknd a month during school year, christmas break, summer, spring break, thanksgiving etc)

Everyday. Some times multiple times.

during the school year, 4 separate months out of the year, it's once a month. so one weekend every 2-3 weeks.

And next fall I'll be living with him.

Archived