Ask men thread

Bad Wolf
English Questions and Answers For D...
English Questions and Answers For Daily Conversation - Part 20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do men prefer a stay at home mom, or a woman who works?

Oh, and SOUTHERN- How come you're always "offline"?

Good question!! I've always always ALWAYS wanted to be a stay at home mom and raise babies and take good care of a hubby. But hey, crappy economy, so law school for me in 2 years...woo freaking hoo.

And shhhhh! I'm hiding!

Do men prefer a stay at home mom, or a woman who works?

Oh, and SOUTHERN- How come you're always "offline"?

I don't care as long as the girls happy.

How many times a day do you really think of sex? Or anything related. Lol.

LOL I'd say around 4-5 times.. prolly more if I'm watching a movie with a hot chick in it or something lol. It depends how horny I am too...

yay, ok, on a night out if you saw an attractive girl, WHY would you grab her ass??? Do you honestly think that will make her like you?? That she will turn around and say 'aw, thanks, do you want my number?' Seriously, why?

I've only seen one guy do that.. he got a big slap. Decent guys wouldn't do that...

yay, ok, on a night out if you saw an attractive girl, WHY would you grab her ass??? Do you honestly think that will make her like you?? That she will turn around and say 'aw, thanks, do you want my number?' Seriously, why?

Sometimes there are no answers except that men are odd creatures.

i prefer a woman who would work.. not work too hard but you know have that feel of independentness if thats even a word.

i think about sex only when i wake up with morning wood... then i got an urge i got to take care of.. but if im around my girl i just curess her and stuff.

i wouldnt grab a girls ass i think that would be disrespectful ha .

I don't quite know how to word this... but I'll try. My boyfriend is very sweet and thoughtful, but when it comes to my birthday, he drops the ball. The first year we were together, he gave me a very thoughtful gift that he special ordered, AND took me out for lunch and bungee jumping. The second and third birthdays we celebrated together, he didn't do anything. He took me to the mall and paid for something I picked out, and the same for the last year too.

I don't expect a big extravagant gift like the first one, or even a gift at all...just a nice card or something special that he put some thought into. He could give me a pair of socks and I would attach sentiment to them, just because he picked them out. Why did he do this the first year and not in subsequent years? I told him last year that it made me feel sad, but this year he seems to be gearing up to do...nothing, except maybe say happy birthday. I'm not really looking forward to my birthday anymore.

Archived