OK, me and this guy were dating a long time.we were at a party and things just happened, i was on the pill so i didnt think i would end up pregnant and i've known the guy forever so i new he didnt have anything.but i ended up pregnant, when i told him he got really scared and promised he would be there.months went by and i got no call, i'm only 16 so i had my parents help. i went into labor and gave him a call, he didnt even show up.then he started dating my best friend.that really got me mad, but having a new baby girl i moved on, trying to be stroung for her.i stayed in school and met new people. i moved out of my parents house 3 months ago and moved in with my b-f hes 19 and loves my daughter very much. this pissed my ex off very much, seeing me move on.so now he wants to try and get custody of my daughter. he has never been there for her and doesnt even care about her and he told me that himself.he just wants to ruin my life, so he says.but to top it off i'm pregnant agian, but me and my b-f planed this one.but b-4 all this stuff started with my ex.now i'm just worried that hes gonna just take my daughter.i dont know what to do.i've tryed calling the sec of state and they didnt do much of anything. i'm just affraid of losing my baby.

Most likely he just trying to scare you, but you may need to get a restraining order against him, your in a loving 2 parent relationship, and if you current B/f doesnt have any "problems" no court would ever take your child away from you. so your ex is just bluffing, but planning a kidnapping is serious busness, and he could end up in prison for a very long time.

get some advise from social workers and or other groups you need to talk to some people