Am I wrong to feel alone?

Happiest26

I'm sure those of you who've been on here a while are sick of me. But I'm as sick of sitting here alone as I am of all of the headgames he plays.

How do I break away from him when I'm layed off? I had a great job and it doesn't look like I'm going to get it back. I can't afford, financially, to move out, and, emotionally, I don't know what to do.

suffer from sleep deprevation from this accident, I am always tired during the day and awake all night. For some reason when I lay down the pain is uncontrolable. There has to be another way it has been 5 years I am so tired just want to be back to my self who ever that is

Start with the job...it will solve 2 problems ..a)finances and(b) keeping you busy, active and not over analsying your relationship while you sit about with too much time on your hands and possibly no social or mental stimulation. you have time to make decisions about your relationship after you have your work sorted. one thing at a time. having a job and money will make any decisions about leaving your partner much easier and less scary..

It's myself, my daughter, and her 2 daughters. When we got together, and now, my son. When we got together I had 2 kids left at home. My youngest was pregnant with my oldest Granddaughter. She was 14 at the time. Since then, she's had another girl. And, just in the past week, my youngest son lost his place and is here. My daughter and her kids moved out a few months ago, but it didn't work out so she came back, pregnant, with her newest boyfriends child.

Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Archived