Am I Like, Drunk?

SoI'm like... I don'tknow. Drunk, hahahaha. I don'tknow, I feelweird, I didn't even drank that mcvuch.

I'm 18, 125 pounds, teeheh! I have drank a cup of this sweet alcoholic drink. Tastes soooooo sweet, like me you see?

Ohh I want some conversations, gimme gimme! Am I like... drunk, hahahah!

Why did you feel the need to drink alcohol? Is there something bothering you?

I don't think your drunk. Mainly because you managed to find your way onto ENA to post a topic (So you would've had to Log In, click Create a New Topic and Choose a Category). Which most drunk people would have at least mistaken the Category to choose. And the way your posting and being able to respond isn't really drunken behavior.

It may have influenced you to believe you were drunk...Now granted, you could be feeling a bit of a buzz. But I don't understand why you would have chosen ENA to post on when you aren't asking advice.

Usually when a persons drunk they don't repeatedly say it over and over. It's just like when someones high. They don't go around saying, "I'm so high mannn"... Usually when their reputatetion like that, they want to appear drunk/high... But that's my opinion and experience.

Make sure you eat something (like bread) and lots of water before you head to bed...

I have to say that even when I'm drunk I use correct grammar and punctuation and spell everything correctly.

However, what I actually write is nonsensical crap, so it just looks like I'm a lunatic.

I'm sure the OP has sobered up by now...unless she kept going.

I have to say that even when I'm drunk I use correct grammar and punctuation and spell everything correctly.

However, what I actually write is nonsensical crap, so it just looks like I'm a lunatic.

I'm sure the OP has sobered up by now...unless she kept going.

Me too...except mine are usually random things. For instance, I might text someone, " I see a large spider...! Let's hang out!" I can usually figure things out like posting but I have to think about it! When I was in college, my career services would open up on-site interviews on Friday nights at midnight. If you were approved, you would have to go sign yourself up for a time slot. The best slots were always taken first and the only brain power it required was logging on and hitting the time you wanted. I did this every Friday during a party...and I was so drunk! I would log in the morning after the party and check that I selected the time slots I wanted and never made a mistake. So some people are that functional when they are drunk.

Caramel Apple Vodka – Special Rec...
Caramel Apple Vodka – Special Recipe You Need To Know! (2021)

Archived