So... he was molested.

sarahN

Ok. I recently posted on here about my innocent younger "hook-up" that was not getting fully *hard*. Well, after a late night online conversation, it turns out he was molested by someone insanely close to him. So first off, I only wanted some fun, but now I'm involved. I'm not going to be a douche, he is very beautiful, and I love him like a friend at this point. The trouble is that he is already emotionally depending on me. I noticed he was getting very attached to me too fast, now I know why. How do i approach this situation? I literally was having pure fun, but now that this came out I have no idea how to deal. I barely know him, but he is obviously still suffering and I really want to help him out. He even insinuated that he was in love with me, which scares me, for his sake. He is so sweet and I really do care about him because it's in my nature but I don't know how to deal with this. I have my own issues. Only me.

i also offered to go to therapy with him.

I don't think there's anything niave about assuming that this is something people wouldn't lie about or use for gain.

That said, I wouldn't offer to go to therapy with him. If he's clingy now, that's only going to tie him more to you, and cruel as this sounds, it's not your problem and you are not responsible for fixing it.

Archived