Is this Effed Up or am I Effing Mental ? Please - I need to know

LovesWar

'' The thing is, if the issues are "minor" and you don't need to be freaking out, that's all the MORE reason he should go ahead and talk to you about them. You've made it clear to him that you are expecting really bad news, so he should be eager to put your mind at ease if that's not what he's planning.

He doesn't want to be bothered by you being emotional when he's out trying to have fun, so he's pretending that it's possible for you both to have fun, relaxed evenings tonight. If you send him a "normal" response telling him to have fun, you're allowing him to tell himself that his behavior is not actually hurting you that much. It's your decision, but again, I would be insisting that he name a specific time to talk to me on the phone, or I would be ending the relationship myself. ''

Grrrrr I know. He's just confused me completely. A couple nights ago when i tried to talk he said stuff like 'dont worry' But then he wants to go to bed cos i start the questions -which he really doesnt want to answer ... and starts saying 'bye' 'im going now' etc - to which im like WAIT!

wHATS going oN are we over?

then he pathetically throws the 'if you dont let me go to bed we are over' line at me!

Archived