My girlfriend, should i be angry?

5 Signs That Your Girlfriend is a P...
5 Signs That Your Girlfriend is a Psychopath Ways To Get Over Her

Straight to the point here:

My girlfriend was added by some random girl a few days ago. This girl is a lesbian and ended up "performing" for my girlfriend.

My girlfriend was talking to me a said she considered going to see her to have sex with her. This made me very angry, because in my opinion, regardless of gender, she shouldn't have thought about it.

"It was only 30 seconds, stop treating it like a crime" was the response i got.

I'm so pissed off right now, but am i over reacting?

Basically, she touched herself sexually and then asked my girlfriend to go to hers to have sex.

My girlfriend considered this and then told me it was perfectly fine for her to do this.

It's basically the same if this were a guy.

Gender has NOTHING to do with it.

Your gf has some messed up views if she really thinks this is okay. And I mean MESSED UP.

I don't think I want a relationship with someone who thinks it okay, to think of cheating.

Even if its thirty second, its thirty seconds too long right?

Is this reasonable grounds? I don't wanna over react and regret it later.

Any number of seconds is too long.

It's the equivalent of watching a guy jack off. It doesn't matter what their sex is, they are still watching another person masturbate. Cheating.

After a very short phone conversation, I told her that I didn't want to be with a person who thought that was acceptable. She told me I was in the wrong and didn't trust her and accused her of something that she didn't do.

"I'm right, I only thought about it. I guess that's not good enough for you. You never trust me, you're always accusing me of stuff."

After a very short phone conversation, I told her that I didn't want to be with a person who thought that was acceptable. She told me I was in the wrong and didn't trust her and accused her of something that she didn't do.

"I'm right, I only thought about it. I guess that's not good enough for you. You never trust me, you're always accusing me of stuff."

Accusing? She WANTS to have sex with another girl and thinks that's acceptable.

OF course you wouldn't trust her!

She cheats and thinks it's perfectly normal for her to fool around with others! Meanwhile saying that it's YOUR fault!

She ADMITTED to cheating but claims that it's not cheating.

This girl is crazy. Get rid of her before she gets her crazy on you.

If you did not consent to this and she still goes it then it's cheating. It doesn't matter what the gender is when you cheat, it still means she doesn't care about you nor the relationship. I agree you should either get firm with her on her views or dump her very fast.

Wow, this is messed up. If the two of you had an "open" relationship, it would be one thing. But it sounds like, at least to your understanding, you don't. But she somehow thinks it's "okay" if she has an emotional/physical encounter with another woman. I don't know you, but I know that I would NEVER be interested in a woman with that moral value system.

what about a 3 some??? seriously...if she can, why cant he join it???

Because he doesn't want to. Just because she looks at other people sexually, doesn't mean i will. I'm not going to pretend that I'm okay with her just to indulge some schoolboy fantasy.

Sorry. Just quite angry, please don't take it as a personal attack, it wasn't meant like that at all. Just I'd rather walk away from this right now.

I just want to get the facts straight but to my understanding your gf was added on facebook and MSN by a lesbian and this lesbian performed for her. Then your gf considered going over there to have sex with the lesbian. Those are the facts that I understand it.

All your gf did was watch a girl perform, personally I dont consider that cheating. However, if you believe that she has cheated then you have to act accordingly. If cheating is not something that you want to work out then you have to get out of the relationship.

All your gf did was watch a girl perform, personally I dont consider that cheating..

Sorry, if I was dating someone and they were contacting real people and watching them masturbate... their feet wouldn't touch the ground.

Some people think that if it's girl/girl it's not cheating. That's just because they have a low opinion of female sexuality and think it only counts if a bloke is involved. I think that's crud.

Add to the fact she think it's appropriate to tell the OP she considered going over and having sex with her... She sounds like a real catch.

Being bi isn't an excuse for treating people poorly.

Archived