i find myself thinking this morning..

i removed her from facebook yesterday and so i have been feeling a bit down since then, because now she is completely gone from my life. so i can't help but thinking about a few things. and i need some help on one of those things.

i was accused of being "moody". what does that actually mean? maybe it's too early in the morning or something but i just don't understand this.

Moody is a loose term thrown around in many ways. What context were you told that in?

I get called moody too, and it's usually when something is bothering me.

As for deleting your ex, what was the reason behind that?

well apparently there were a few negatives going against me according to her. started off with inexperience in relationships, then it went onto health problems, and then it went to religion and then moody. i never got the moody part.

after 6 months of dragging me along under the pretext of "my life is so confused right now i don't know what i want" and i told her "sort yourself out i'm here" the whole time, she tells me "i am not in love with you and i dont' know if it's going to change in the future". i had to actually force it out from her because i refused to let it drag on further. all this time, she kept telling me how i am one of her best friends and blah blah blah. for me, friends don't drag other friends down for them to get back on their feet. and i think that's what was done to me. i don't need "friends" like that. so i cut her off.

and exactly like you i do get a bit quiet too but it's usually when i have had a bad day or something is on my mind and is bothering me.

Having seen that type of person many times, she sounds like a bit of a bi*ch to me. One of those that is content to blame everyone else for her own problems. By saying those things about you, she is rationalising in her own mind why she treated you. Even if she didn't hold those feelings for you, she didn't have to string you along. She knows that she did, feels like you will look at her in a bad light so tries to turn it around. It could be she even regrets it a bit but if she admits it, then she is forced to question other things she has done too.

Tell her to enjoy the trip along the Denial River.

Moody and "drama" are two popular excuses for this type of person. It is almost as if they cause you to feel that way and then attack you for reacting. It isn't fair but these people are not decent people to be around, she has issues and she will get hers in due course.

You don't treat friends like that, let alone significant others.

Hopefully you feel better soon, she sounds dangerous.

Moody to me means that one minute you're one way and the next minute you're another way. Your mood changes often and it doesn't feel good to the people around you because they don't know or can't trust what to expect.

That's my definition.

However, it doesn't seem like it should matter at this point, other than if you're taking into consideration. If you're taking it as "constructive criticism" for the future, then that could be good. If you are just trying to find ways to think about her though, or keep yourself hooked into that past, that's no good.

thanks bro. when i told her how i felt about her i told her "you can say no i don't feel that way towards you and that will be ok for me. me liking you is my problem not yours". and if she had said it at that time or even a month later, i would have considered staying friends. but she tries to play games and what not and stretched it out. and a lot of things happened along the way. so that's why i feel like she just needed someone to prop her up. but i never even for a second thought that it would be me, because she always kept saying i was one of her best friends. and i believed her.

and you are absolutely right. when i do certain things, i am being moody, but if she does somewhat similar things that's acceptable. bloody hypocrite.

but she has been cut off. life is tough so i am just copping this one on the chin and keep trucking forward.

thanks for your input. i really appreciate it.

Plus she probably caused you to feel that way.

this is absolutely true. i never ever thought i was moody. and i haven never been called moody by anyone who knows me well. people that she knows like her family and all just assumed that i was a "moody bit*h" without even knowing or trying to find out why i was acting that way. and so she formed her opinion too that i was moody. even after i tried to explain why they, the family, might have thought i was moody.

her saying this multiple times has caused me to start thinking what if this is true? i am doubting my own damn self, which NEVER happens.

If you're taking it as "constructive criticism" for the future, then that could be good. If you are just trying to find ways to think about her though, or keep yourself hooked into that past, that's no good.

i don't even know if this is "constructive" or "destructive". i have never been told i am moody by anyone else other than her family and her. and constantly getting it from them has sorted of planted this seed of doubt in me.

and i am not trying to think about her at all. i am not wasting anything else on her, not a thought. not even a tear.

Archived