Aug 12 Evaluation my life

mikelopez

Help me Grow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate any tips or advice about my self reflection on my life; tips on how to improve myself or any random advice or comments that you think might help me out Thank you

I am 3 months into age 21. College, not doing good because I procrastinated a lot and now I am in the edge in not off it of being kicked out of my university due to my poor academic performance. I had a marijuana addiction that I finally honestly decided to quit today, I am in the process of getting back into shape, actually right after this post I will go run. I am single not trying to date until my mind is straight, lost contact with all my friends who were unproductive which basically means all my friends, my mom's birthday is tomorrow, broke wasted my money in dumb stuff, and I really want to change and be a good person. I want to learn how to swim, dance, golf, and survival tips. I love biking, running, working out, boxing, jujitsu, and texas hold'em. I could drink but I decided to just drink for special occasions and not every weekend. I am tired of being the cool kid, the knuckle head, I just want to be normal. I do not want easy girls anymore, I know that I grown and matured a lot and I found a new respect for all women. I am not sure if I am religious, I’m confused, but I still pray to god when I am feeling low. I am optimistic most of the time, only when I hang out with ignorant people my mood changes. I want to live life to the fullest and stop giving a half ass job. I feel stressed but I also feel that working out and getting my things straight will relieve the stress. Any Help Would Be Appreciated, thanks

Hey,

Sounds like you're on the right track. You know what you interests are which is more than most can say. Just continue on this path of thinking and you'll feel like you're heading somewhere soon enough. It might take a bit of time but don't give up and keep at it.

Is there any way u can prevent being kicked out of College?

Hey,

Sounds like you're on the right track. You know what you interests are which is more than most can say. Just continue on this path of thinking and you'll feel like you're heading somewhere soon enough. It might take a bit of time but don't give up and keep at it.

Is there any way u can prevent being kicked out of College?

Well I could talk to my professors which I will do tomorrow, and see If I could still pass; But if I get kicked out I'll just go to community college then transfer back, I guess I chose the longer route for a reason. More advice will be a plus thanks

You are doing fine, don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone goes through times like these, especially at your age. Try not to get kicked out of college though. Even if you are kicked out, you can always take a year to work and find your priorities, then go back to school with more focus.

Well I could talk to my professors which I will do tomorrow, and see If I could still pass; But if I get kicked out I'll just go to community college then transfer back, I guess I chose the longer route for a reason. More advice will be a plus thanks

Doesn't sound like u need more advice. Just stop slacking and do all the things u mentioned in your initial post

Pretty much me a year ago... its gonna take you a while but i have faith in you and humanity. Small steps, big goals.

Went from 150lbs, addicted to marijuana, 1.2 gpa, a torrent of depression. To 195lbs pretty muscular, quit smoking, 3.4gpa and feeling alot better about myself.

Pretty much me a year ago... its gonna take you a while but i have faith in you and humanity. Small steps, big goals.

Went from 150lbs, addicted to marijuana, 1.2 gpa, a torrent of depression. To 195lbs pretty muscular, quit smoking, 3.4gpa and feeling alot better about myself.

congrats i see myself there soon lol

Archived