I'm sitting here crying right now. By myself.

abriellek

The last couple nights have been the worst fights I've ever had with my bf. Maybe they're stupid, that's what I want your opinion on. Last night we got in a fight because I never get to go to his house. He lives with his parents (he's 21) and they won't let him have people over unless the house is immaculate. It's been over 2 months and I've never been to his house. We are always at my house. I'm a student so I'm also with my parents (I'm 20) and they keep harassing me about why he's always here but I'm never there. I * * * * * at him a lot because he gets terrible grades and has no driver's license or job. I understand he has no money so we can't go on dates. I understand he can't get a job because the economy is terrible right now. I understand I have to wait till school starts again for him to improve grades. I don't understand why he can't take 3 hours and clean the house for me so I can come over. When I bothered him about this he lashed out at me and told me he would have no time to do it and that I could ask him about it again in a month. Then he felt bad for lashing out and told me that wasn't true, (this is after an hour long fight) and that he'd try to get it done over the next TWO WEEKS.

The worst part is that tonight, I asked him to come over just to have sex. I wanted to do that tonight. I've never asked him to come over just for that reason before. And even though he is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, he wouldn't come over because he 'Wasn't in the mood.' and 'Just felt like staying at home.' I don't know what guy says no to 'just sex' with their girlfriend. I asked him to just come over and snuggle, and he wouldn't because he wants to wake up at 9am. I asked him to come over at 11. It would have only been for an hour or two. I feel like total crap, undesirable and depressed. Are these things enough to break up over or am I overreacting?

Oh wow =\

He sounds really lazy, like, lazy to the point that he doesn't enjoy life at all and takes no pleasure in anything. He has no desire to clean, no desire to get a job, no desire to see you.. not even a desire to have sex?!

Does your boyfriend have depression?

Oh wow =\

He sounds really lazy, like, lazy to the point that he doesn't enjoy life at all and takes no pleasure in anything. He has no desire to clean, no desire to get a job, no desire to see you.. not even a desire to have sex?!

Does your boyfriend have depression?

I suppose a little.. but I think the laziness is more apt. He enjoys doing things when he wants to, and I suppose everyone's that way, but it just seems a little ridiculous. He told me it's natural to say no once in awhile and that people can't want sex all the time as if I'm a sex-maniac for wanting it tonight... Like I know I can't control everything he does but I'm really upset.

I wished i could get a girlfriend and i have a job, money, car, drivers license, clean house.

For the record, guys can not want sex.

I know it is much easier to see it from our point of view, but is it really that hard for you to see this guy is at the bottom of the food chain? I mean even if he is really great looking, he has nothing else, and nothing going for him.

Sure he is in school, barely passing, but how is he going to get a job being so lazy and when they see it was all he could do to pass college.

I wished i could get a girlfriend and i have a job, money, car, drivers license, clean house.

For the record, guys can not want sex.

I know it is much easier to see it from our point of view, but is it really that hard for you to see this guy is at the bottom of the food chain? I mean even if he is really great looking, he has nothing else, and nothing going for him.

Sure he is in school, barely passing, but how is he going to get a job being so lazy and when they see it was all he could do to pass college.

Totally. There are too many good guys out there without a girlfriend. Why are you staying with this guy?

Archived