Guys.. I need ur advice!

Faithfully

Is there a way to find out if my supervisor at work, which is the same age as me, finds me attractive or is interested in me. I am engaged...but really like him..I have never had a crush on a guy like this in my whole life.. and I am really curious..I have been with my fiance since I was 14 so I don't think this engagement will work.. I want to know if this guy likes me at work but its hard to read signs because he could be holding back his feelings if he knows I am engaged. I do sometimes think he might be interested but I could be wrong..

He just broke up with his girlfriend that he has been with since he was 15.sso its like we have a lot in common.. But me being engaged and working for him is prolly pushing him back..I will only be there for no more than a year and he knows that. Also, He knows that my fiance and I have been having problems. Guys what do you think?? would all this push you away? How will I know if he likes me? ( oh yeah we are both in our early twenties about the same age)

I imagine you being engaged would be a red flag to him that would tell him not to pursue you until this engagement was off. He probably wouldnt admit he liked you because your engagd.

I'd break off my engagement. Then ask him out on a date, or ask him how he felt.

I agree. Definitely break it off first.

Thanks..ur all right..Firsts things firsts....I guess its hard to break a relationship up when there are no red flags telling me so..just doubts....I guess I just expected for my crush to sweep me away and tell me that I should break it off and then I would all of a sudden know for sure what I wanted...I know thats dumb though. I have rough road a head of me whatever I do choose to do.

Maaaaybe he is attracted to you but there is probably no feelings coming from his end. He is your manager and you are engaged, so it would be a waste of his time to invest his feelings in you...Do you think you like him just because you are having problems with your fiance? And lets say you asked him and you found out he didn't have any feelings, would you stay with your fiance? Those are some things to think about. But if you really don't think your engagement will work then you need to break it off before you start anything with the other guy. I also think that you would both need time to be on your own before jumping into seeing each other, especially cuz he is your supervisor. Things could get sticky, so I would wait to ask him until after you leave that job.

Well you just have to think REALLY long and hard about what you want. Breaking off an engagement is a really big deal, and it would suck if you regreted it after. Are you just infatuated with your superior because you're now realizing that you'll never have butterflies and first dates ever again? Or are you genuinely shopping around because you're not happy? You need to do some soul searching and find out what it is that you REALLY want at the end of the day. Whatever you decide, you need to not half ass it. If you're engaged, you're engaged--no looking around for other guys to potentially date. If you want out, get out and make sure not to lead on your current guy.

Well you just have to think REALLY long and hard about what you want. Breaking off an engagement is a really big deal, and it would suck if you regreted it after. Are you just infatuated with your superior because you're now realizing that you'll never have butterflies and first dates ever again? Or are you genuinely shopping around because you're not happy? You need to do some soul searching and find out what it is that you REALLY want at the end of the day. Whatever you decide, you need to not half ass it. If you're engaged, you're engaged--no looking around for other guys to potentially date. If you want out, get out and make sure not to lead on your current guy.

Agreed...basically what I was trying to say but you said it much much better! lol

Have you tried talking to your fiance about whatever it is that makes you feel like the relationship is not going to work? I would at least give the guy a shot to help you two work it out. Maybe you're attracted to your supervisor because you've only ever really been with this one guy and you're worried about what you could be "missing out" on with other men in general. At the same time it would be a shame to break up a good thing for no other reason than that you were bored or curious. Just think it over carefully, like the others said.

Well..I have had this crush on my supervisor for a longtime..my feelings never changed about fiance until I started feeling butterflies and sparks when I was around my supervisor and his personality, his jokes, and his eyes make me what to melt...hhaahh..I have neer felt this way in my whole life..not even around my fiance when we met...we were only 14 when we met...a part of me makes me think that what I am feeling for this guy at work is how a real relationship starts...My fiance and I met in middle school where I didn't even know that the feeling I am having now ever existed...

Faithfully, go with your feeling. I think you want to date and experience being with somebody else since your very curious. Be honest with the person your with because you don't know if he is feeling the same way. In my culture most couples get married very young and end up getting divorce in 5 years.

Do what you believe is right.

Archived