Please Help Me

UltimateX

I seriously think something is wrong with me. I met a girl online about 2 months ago. Things have been going well. She's beautiful, intelligent, giving and has strong feelings for me. I felt that my feelings were growing quite strong for this woman as well. But recently, I have been now feeling that maybe I should keep dating.

I can't figure out why I can go from caring so much so quickly to thinking of moving on in no time. I honestly haven't led her on as I believe my feelings have been sincere. I have to admit, she has 3 boys and the youngest is a little spoiled, but all have been slowly opening up to me. We spend many nights over her house with her sons (which isnt a big deal) but she always tries to make time for me too. We have only had one small tiff in the time that we have dated, but communicated and worked it out.

Why is it that I'm doing this? I should be happy with this woman, but yet I'm here wondering if she is right for me. Oh and I forgot to mention, when things were going really well, we made multiple future plans... San Antonio in September, Cancun in October and Disney World with our kids in January of 2010. Two of these trips have already been paid for!!

What is going on with me? Please help.

X

maybe you can smell commitment and possible routine and you're scared. If you really look inside yourself and ask yourself why, you may find the answer

also making vacation plans so early on may have been a mistake, but you can always cancel these and just get on with the relationship in the here and now

Well I wouldnt say baggage bc I think the OP has children also.

Maybe you are just one of those ppl that get bored easily? Did you change of heart happen after the argument? Can you pinpoint something that turned you off?

Well I wouldnt say baggage bc I think the OP has children also.

Maybe you are just one of those ppl that get bored easily? Did you change of heart happen after the argument? Can you pinpoint something that turned you off?

it's still baggage. the person comes with something else other than themselves. so yes, he has baggage too.

Archived