Why can't I leave him alone??

Broken312

I have been chasing my ex for 2 months now and it's gotten to the point where he has blocked my phone number so then I just call from pay phones or friends cell phones. He is rude and nasty to me, calls me names, makes fun of me for crying and then hangs up on me.

We were together for 4.5 years and went through a lot. Three of those years he was in prison over 9 hours away and I took care of the house and all the bills while he was gone. Then he comes home and we start fighting a lot and all of a sudden I am the one that gets kicked out of the house after struggling for years to keep things together for him. He is the one just out of prison but why am I the one that has to start my entire life over?? My life was with him. We were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together.

Now I can't even get approved for an apartment b/c I have no credit since I stopped paying my credit cards so I could pay his mortgage. He left me with nothing!!!!

Even worse, I keep calling him and begging and pleading and he is just mean to me. I just can't leave him alone!!!! I hate that he is trying to move on with out me.

Everytime I call him he is just down right mean and throws things in my face about all the times I was a b%^&h and this and that. He says there is no chance of us ever getting back together but that is the only thing I want. Through all of this I still love him and miss him so much but he's been treating me like crap. I just dont know how to stop calling him!!!

You are addicted to this man and are seeking his approval..you feel you have done so much for him and he should appreciate it but he doesn't. I would suggest that you go to counselling to help you break this obsession with him. It has caused you to destroy your own life. Think rationally about what you are doing and what you did for him at the expense of yourself. I am not so sure that you really actually love him...you are confusing obsession with love. First and foremost you need to love yourself..something which you are currently not doing. You are making yourself a martyr to him and think that he should be grateful. Look at the kind of man he is...a criminal and a user. Look at who you have become...someone who is so desperate for this man that you can't take no for an answer and you keep chasing someone who is verbally abusing you. You are a huge part of this problem and you need to fix yourself...walk away from him and put the pieces of your own life back together. This guy is history. Learn from this and learn that you should not be sacrificing your financial well-being and emotional and physical health for someone...you need to take care of yourself.

Archived