whats left

karma11

well here it goes, i am only 21 but my 21 years of living have been utterly hell and i cant deal with it anymore. I am normaly a positive person but life has taken that from me to. I have no job no money no family soon no home cant get a job because i got into a fight with a kid in school and his dad was a cop.Because of him i have lost my licence i have over 5k in fines, the car dealer i bought my car from shafted me and now i am paying money i dont have on a car that doesnt work. I have nobody and everytime i try to better myself but it just seems everyone gets there rocks off on smashing everyone elses hopes and dreams. this is my last option before its over. and dont say er. its because of people like me who cant handle all there problems is why it takes 10 hrs to get seen and is the reason that helthcare goes up. I am not going to cost other people money for my failed problems. i just dont know what else to do besides end it.

I know how you feel. tomorrow is a new day and it might not be any better but you never know what is going to happen in the future. I'm sure you have people that care about you.

Are you going to therapy? You should find a good counselor. Sometimes it is nice to just have someone to talk to.

i read your advice and it is great advice, actualy its been whats keeping me going since 18. i will have to say almost every day for a year i have tried 100% to change my life and nouthing works. every day i have to come up with reasons why i should get out of bed and live life and i just dont have anymore.

Hi Karma11

I'm not here to judge or offer any miracle solutions. In the past I've been homeless, owed money, been fired from work and been held to ransom. There've also been times when I've thought about ending my life.

Now, when I think back over those times, I realize that I was pretty normal to feel this way. How else is a person to feel if life has turned so far against them. When I think of how I began to feel better, it wasn't through people who had all the answers. It wasn't through people who said they know how I felt nor through people who said I'd learn something through the experience.

What helped me the most were the people who listened and who accepted how screwed up things were for me. Interestingly, these people tended to be outside my circle of family and friends.

I hope this helps.

Simon G (Melbourne Australia)

its not your fault.. society is a harsh animal... maybe some people are just too sensitive for mainstream... rise above it.. we're the ones that understand... even if no one else does.. there are good people out there... the ones who have been through it also...the only person you can rely on in this world is yourself. I am an extremely negative person to myself internally.. separate your inself from your outer self.. don't let your inner demon affect your outside persona... break away from the chains of your mind... go out into the world and persevere... make yourself be productive. It will change your life.

Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Archived