Need CREATIVE way to say Im sorry....Please Help!!!

I have tried everytyhing...Ecard...I spent 12 hours making a 10 page scrap book with poems and pictures, flowers, Long Im sorry letters... I need something BIG... I will do anything, no matter how embarrassing or out there it is.... Please help with ideas

What did you do?

in the beginning of our relationship I smothered her with romance and Im doing those same things now, its just I need something bigger...

It's time to stop. She's probably exactly that--smothered. Just apologize in person and be genuine. No need to put on a show and make your apology a circus--that doesn't seem genuine, it seems like you're trying too hard.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but if those things you've already done haven't worked... I think something bigger is just going to irritate her further.

Why don't you go the other route, if anything? Just meet her for coffee or dinner, and just calmly and honestly explain to her that you are truly sorry for what happened, you're aware of how to fix these issues and you'd like to ask for the time to prove it to her.

If that doesn't work, I'd say it's pretty much a lost cause.

Can AI Write A Rhyming Poem? AI Poe...
Can AI Write A Rhyming Poem? AI Poem About Happiness: ANY GOOD??

Archived