I'm going 2 have 2 see my ex everyday

What If My Ex Wants Me Back - What...
What If My Ex Wants Me Back - What To Do?

Once school starts on September I'm going to be seeing my ex everyday since we go to the same school & there's a chance that we might have classes together again. I just don't know how I'm going to handle that. Last weekend I saw him but not face to face because I was in the car. Well I didn't even notice him till my sister told me. Okay well I didn't even see his face I just saw his back. That day I felt really sad & weird. I'm mean if I reacted that way & I didn't even see him well I can already imagine how I'm going to feel when I see him in person & everyday again. I just feel so anxious when I think about it. Plus I'm going to be seeing his sister as well. It's like God wants him near me because if it weren't because his sister is going to our school then he would have gone to another school. Anyone been or is in this situation? What should I do?

I go to the same school as my ex of three years, and I have to see her all the time. I don't really have any earth-shattering advice for you, but if you keep it respectful and polite, it really doesn't have to be anything more than a few brief hellos now and again. There's no reason for it to be unpleasant or awkward.

But that's only the exterior. It may indeed be really painful for you to see them, but if you try to project outward tranquility it will help keep you calm inside as you heal. Just try to stay calm and distant, and with time, it will begin to recede.

i went through something like this. i also had to see him and his new girlfriend together a month after we broke up.

advice: keep your friends close. act like he doesn't exist. it's going to hurt and be awkward, but you have no choice. like i said HE DOES NOT EXIST! lol you can break down when you get home from school.

Archived